History The first staff of "Chelsea" in September 1905 Chelsea was formed on March, 14th, 1905 and was selected in football league soon after the matchfora cup «The Rising Sun» (nowadays «The Butchers Hook»). There were different variants of the names «Stemford the Bridge», "Kensington" and FC "London". Then they, they decided to name club in honour of area in which the stadium «Stemford the Bridge» was situated.
"Chelsea" debuted in League on September, 2nd, 1905 at a match against «Stockport Kaunti» in which the club had defeat with the score 0:1. The first house match was played with «Hull of City». It wasa in it the victory with the score 5:1. At first the club did not show outstanding results; the first success of club was an exit in a cup-final of England, in which "Chelsea" had a defeat from «Sheffield Junajted». A number of known players played in chelsea, but the club did not manage to achieve considerable successes in English football between two world wars. VS
In 1960 in the steam "Chelsea" there were young talented football players under the direction of a manager Tommi Doherti. Within a decade they applied for the higher achievements, but had defeats. They were to leave the Cup of League and other awards in a season 1964/65. Duning three successful seasons they won three important semifinal meetings and took off from cup draw. In 1970 "Chelsea" won the Cup of England, having won the ending «Leeds Junajted». Next year the command has won the first European trophy, the Cup of owners of UEFA cups, this time having beaten «Real Madrid» in Athenes.
House stadium Stamford Bridge is a stadium in London. Itisa stadium of "Chelsea" since It was formed in 1876 at the initiative of the London track and field athletics club. Official date of opening is April, 28th, Since this day competitions on track and field athletics held. It Officially contains spectators
Emblem Since club "Chelsea" formation it had four basic emblems though all have undergone minor alterations. In 1905 the first emblem with the image of Pensioners of Chelsea was accepted, the emblem promoted assignment to club of a nickname "Pensioners" and remained on the nearest half a century though this emblem never appeared on the form. In 1952 at the initiative of Teda Drake pensioners were removed from the emblem, and as a time emblem for one year the image with letters FCC was accepted. In 1953 the emblem has been changed to vertically standing dark blue lion with a staff, this emblem has existed for as 30 years.
Colours Football players of "Chelsea" always carried blue T-shirts. Originally T-shirts were more light shaded, than in a current variant. Football players were dressed in white shorts and dark blue socks. A light dark er blue form was is taken from racing colours of the president of club of that time.