1. There is somebody/something in my hand. 2. Im reading something/somebody about Picasso. 3. The police are looking for somebody/somewhere on a red bicycle. 4. She wants to buy something/somebody for her friend. 5. They want to invite something/somebody to the party. 6. I dont believe anything/nothing in this newspaper. 7. He doesnt know anywhere/anybody here.
8. I dont think anything/anybody is going to visit us this Monday. 9. Do you want to buy something/anything in this shop? 10. Does he read anything/nothing during the holidays? 11. Next year we will go something/somewhere in June. 12. I cant find my passport somewhere/anywhere. 13. All people have to live somewhere/anywhere. 14. Jane is telling something/nothing but I cant hear nothing/anything. 15. If you stay at home alone dont tell something/anybody about it. 16. The test is not difficult. I hope somebody/nobody will get bad marks.
17. Has somebody/anybody in this group got a dictionary? 18. The question is so difficult that nothing/nobody can answer it. 19. There is somewhere/somebody in that room. I dont know him. 20. Go and bring me a dictionary. It is something/somewhere on the table. 21. There is something/nobody at home. Lets come again later. 22. Will you go somewhere/anywhere on Sunday? 23. Lets go somebody/somewhere. The weather is good. 24. The exercise is difficult I dont understand anywhere/anything.
1) Somebody lives here. 2) We want to buy something in the shop. 3) I understand something in German. 4) This book costs something. 5) She speaks to somebody. 6) I think somebody knows the secret. 7) There is something in the book that is easy to understand. 8) She knows something about babies. 9) There is somebody in the room. 10) You can fin this information everywhere. 11) The dog will go everywhere without Bill.
1. Where does he live? – I think he lives … near the supermarket. 2. It is dark. I cant see …. 3. Do we have … in the fridge? 4. Do you know … about America? 5. Take this book. You can find … about Shakespeare there. 6. Dont ask her. She knows … about it. 7. Listen! I can hear …. 8. … is coming! Who is it? 9. Can you see my keys …? – No, I cant find them. 10. There is … white in the box! What is it?