Мы предполагаем, что вам понравилась эта презентация. Чтобы скачать ее, порекомендуйте, пожалуйста, эту презентацию своим друзьям в любой соц. сети. Кнопочки находятся чуть ниже. Спасибо.
Идет загрузка презентации. Пожалуйста, подождите
Презентация была опубликована
2 года назад
Учитель Литвинская Н.Н..
Who gave to London its first name? a) The Egyptians b) The Greeks c) The Romans
2) Which river runs through London? a) The Thames b) The Severn c) The Seine
3) Who founded the Tower of London? a) Charles I b) William I c) Henry VIII
4) Who said When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life? a) Charles Dickens b) William Shakespeare c) Samuel Johnson
5) Which is the oldest part of London? a) Westminster b) The City c) The West End
6) How much of London did the Great Fire of London destroy in 1666? a) A quarter of London b) Three quarters of London c) The whole city
7) Who designed St Pauls Cathedral? a) Christopher Wren b) Benjamin Hall c) Francis Drake
8) Where are the British kings and queens crowned? a) St Pauls Cathedral b) Westminster Abbey c) The House of Lords
9) Which birds, according to legend, protect the Tower of London? a) Pigeons b) Ravens c) Swans
10) Which is the most famous shopping street in London? a) Oxford Street b) Downing Street c) Baker Street
11) What is a double-decker? a) A bus b) A lorry c) A ship
12) Where can you make a speech in Hyde Park? a) Poets Corner b) Speakers Corner c) Revolutionary Corner
13) What is the Globe in London? a) The largest department store in Europe b) Cockney rhyming slang for hope c) A Shakespearean theatre
14) Which is the only London Bridge that can be raised? a) Tower Bridge b) London Bridge c) Waterloo Bridge
15) Why will 2012 be a special year for London? a) Its the citys 2000 th anniversary b) The city will be hosting the Olympic Games c) There will be an eclipse of the sun
16) Where are the Crown Jewels kept? a) Buckingham Palace b) The Tower of London c) The Bank of England
17) If you visited Number One, London, where would you be? a) Buckingham Palace b) Main Post Office c) Apsley House
18) Which museum is situated at 221B Baker Street? a) Tate Modern b) Madam Tussauds c) Sherlock Holmes Museum
19) What colour is the traditional London taxi? a) Yellow b) Black c) Green
20) Whats the popular name for the underground system in London? a) The Tunnel b) The Channel c) The Tube
21) What is the London Eye? a) A telescope b) An observation wheel c) A newspaper
22) Which former London resident has been voted the greatest Briton of all time? a) Sir Winston Churchill b) Charles Darwin c) John Lennon
23) Which bridge over the Thames was pulled down in 1970 and transported, piece by piece, to Arizona in the USA? a) London Bridge b) Tower Bridge c) Westminster Bridge
……..……. The Globe Theatre …………….The Houses of Parliament …………….The South Bank Centre …………….The Tower of London …………….Tower Bridge …………….The Millennium Bridge …………….The London Eye
Its over 900 years old. It was a military castle, a palace for the king, and a prison. It is now a museum. You can see the Crown Jewels there.
It is a modern copy of Shakespeares original theatre. You can see Shakespeares plays there.
It is more than 100 years old. It can open so tall ships can go through. Sometimes it opens fifty times a week.
There are many different buildings, some from the eleventh century. The British government meets there. There is a famous clock called Big Ben.
It is a new bridge across the River Thames. You cant drive a car across the bridge but you can walk.
It is 135 metres high. You can see for 40 kilometres from the top. It moves very slowly.
London Quiz How much do you know about London?. 1. Who gave London its first name? a)the Egyptians b)the Greeks c)the Romans.
LONDON QUIZ. Who gave London its first name? a)The Egyptians b)The Greeks c)The Romans.
Quiz Questions in three laps. First lap Form 8 Who is my brothers sister?
London Quiz How much do you know about London? Try this quiz and find out. Ведминская Анна Валериевна, Учитель английского языка, МБУ СОШ 58, г. Тольятти.
Why do you cry? Why do you cry, Willie? Why do you cry? Why, Willie? Why, Willie? Why?
London is the capital and the largest city in Great Britain. More than 7 million people live and work there. London is the political, business and cultural.
Презентация по теме Town Life. London Учебник для 4 класса школ с углубленным изучением английского языка. Верещагина И.Н., Афанасьева О.В. Логинова Ольга.
I would like to present you England. It is the largest country and situated in the south-east of Great Britain. The population is 49 million people.
The Map of London. The Tower of London It was a fortress, a palace, a prison and the Kings Zoo Now it is a museum It was built by William the Conqueror.
London. London is the capital of Great Britain, its political, economic and cultural centre.
London is the capital of Great Britain, its political, economic and commercial centre. It is one of the largest cities in world and the largest city in.
Welcome to London. MAP OF LONDON English Queen Elizabeth II was born in 1926 in April. She has been the Queen of the UK since 1952.
Lets do sightseeing. London London London is the capital of Great Britain. It is on the river Thames. London is divided into three parts: West End, East.
Read the rhyme: - P ussy-cat, pussy-cat, Where have you been? -I-Ive been to London To look at the Queen. -P-Pussy-cat, pussy-cat, What did you do there?
Лексический тест. Match: 1. The Tower of London 2. Westminster Abbey 3. Tower Bridge 4. Big Ben 5. Trafalgar Square 6. Buckingham Palace 7. St. Pauls Cathedral.
SIGHTS OF LONDON ВИЗНАЧНІ МІСЦЯ ЛОНДОНА TRAFALGAR SQUARE TRAFALGAR SQUARE Trafalgar Square is the geographical centre of London. It was named in honour.
Places of interest in London. Listen and repeat! [æ] – travel, capital, gallery; [ei] – play, place, stadium; [ju:] - museum, new, beautiful; [i]- big,
FILL IN THE WORDS AND READ THE SENTENCES It is the … city in Europe. Its …. is more than 8 mln people. It is the … of the country, situated on the isles.
LONDON WELCOME TO LONDON Sights of London The Tower of London Tower Bridge The Houses of Parliament St. Pauls Cathedral Big Ben Buckingham Palace Westminster.
A presentation made by a teacher of English Eremina N.V.
Еще похожие презентации в нашем архиве:
© 2018 MyShared Inc. All rights reserved.