3 stereotype of English The first stereotype - "Study English for... (Month, year, 10 years). " Advertising rates on Another stereotype - "I need spoken English". I mean, that person needs to learn that a basic minimum, which enables him to communicate verbally, and any attempt to penetrate a little deeper into their nip. The third stereotype - the myth of immersion in the environment of native English. Very often among immigrants observed so-called "calcification (ossification) of language" that is, a man forced to quickly mastered the minimum necessary for survival in a foreign country English skills, stop there, at the same time not forgetting the supporting skills and my own mother tongue. As a result, a person really does not know neither English nor Russian.
Some of the most famous ways of learning earn English words try to read books Watch DVD Play Courses listen to the radio in English
9 Tips for learning English 1.Govorite without fear. The biggest problem most people learning a new language - it is their own fear. They worry that will not be able to say the correct phrase, or that their conversation would look stupid, so they do not speak at all. Not to do so. The fastest way to learn anything is to do it - again and again until you do it right. Like everything else, learning English requires practice. Do not let fear stop you get what you want.
2. Use all your resources. Even if you are learning English at school with in-depth study of the language or the very steep course, this does not mean that you can not learn outside the classroom. Use as many different sources, methods and tools that allow you to learn English faster. There are many different ways you can improve your English, so do not limit yourself to only one or two. Internet - a fantastic resource for the study of virtually everything, but for learners it is perfect.
3. Surround yourself with the English language. The best way to learn English is to make it all around you. Take notes in English, put English lyrics on the perimeter of your room, listen to English radio broadcasts, watch English news, movies and TV shows. Speak English with your friends whenever given the chance. The more "English" of material around you, the faster you will master the language quickly and start to "think in English."
4. Listen to English music. Music can be a very effective method of learning English. In fact, it is often used as a way to improve understanding of the language. The best way to learn the songs, is to recite the words to songs that you listen, and try to read them as presents to the singer. There are several good internet sites where you can find the words to most songs. This way you can simultaneously promote readability on hearing and reading. And if you have to sing like, it's wonderful!
5. Learn as often as possible! Only by studying things like grammar, words, and doing exercises, you can really improve your knowledge in any language.
6. Exercise and run tests. Many people think that exercises and tests - it's boring. However, ending the exercises and run the test, you can really improve your English. One of the main reasons why you should do the exercises and tests - is that they give you a benchmark to compare your future results. Most often, the comparison of test results, which you did yesterday, so, for example, that you received, making this test a month ago. Evaluate how much has changed language knowledge on the subject. If you do not check yourself, you'll never know how far you have come to learn the language. Keep doing this and you really succeed in learning English.
7. Writes itself. Nobody likes to hear their own voice on the tape, but try to compare your voice recorder from time to time. You may be surprised with the progress that you are doing and will not even object to the sound of your voice.
8. Listen to English By this means the phone calls, listen to radio broadcasts, audiobooks or CDs in English. This is slightly different from watching television or movies because you can not see the man who speaks to you. Many students of English say that speaking on the phone - one of the hardest things they have done in the process of learning the language. And remember, the only way to improve the language-practice.