Мы предполагаем, что вам понравилась эта презентация. Чтобы скачать ее, порекомендуйте, пожалуйста, эту презентацию своим друзьям в любой соц. сети. Кнопочки находятся чуть ниже. Спасибо.
Идет загрузка презентации. Пожалуйста, подождите
Презентация была опубликована
RESET RELAX Quiz & L LL Lucky Number
1. Something in your house you go in and out of D O O RD O O R D _ _ _ <
2. A man who is believed to have magic powers W I Z A R DW I Z A R D W _ _ _ _ _ <
3. A large strong building with thick high walls and towers, built in the past by kings or queen C A S T L EC A S T L E C _ _ _ _ _ <
4. A man of high social rank who had a duty to fight for his king. K N I G H TK N I G H T K _ _ _ _ _ <
5. If you want to across a river you have to go through this B R I D G EB R I D G E B _ _ _ _ _ <
6. A building in which objects of artistic, cultural, historical… are kept and shown to the public M U S E U MM U S E U M M _ _ _ _ _ <
7. to speak angrily to somebody because you disagree with them A R G U EA R G U EA R G U EA R G U E A _ _ _ _ <
8. If you break one of these, you cant walk L E G SL E G SL E G SL E G S L _ _ _ <
9. A soft thing that you put under your head when you sleep P I L L O WP I L L O WP I L L O WP I L L O W _ _ _ _ _ W <
10. Substances used especially by women to make their faces look more attractive M A K E – U P M _ _ _ - _ _ <
11. Famous food in America H A M B U R G E RH A M B U R G E R H _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ <
12. Country close to Vietnam C A M B O D I AC A M B O D I AC A M B O D I AC A M B O D I A C A _ _ _ _ _ _ <
13. You can sit at a table and buy meals and drink here R E S T A U R A N TR E S T A U R A N TR E S T A U R A N TR E S T A U R A N T R _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ <
14. A thing used for carrying papers and documents B R I E F C A S EB R I E F C A S EB R I E F C A S EB R I E F C A S E B _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ <
15. This person likes visiting difference places T R A V E L L E RT R A V E L L E RT R A V E L L E RT R A V E L L E R T _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ <
16. You can take the train from here S T A T I O NS T A T I O NS T A T I O NS T A T I O N S _ _ _ _ _ _ <
18. Something in your house you can see in and out of W I N D O WW I N D O WW I N D O WW I N D O W W _ _ _ _ _ <
19. You use these for hearing conversation, music and lots of other things E A R SE A R SE A R SE A R S E _ _ _ <
20. You may find snow on the top of this at all the time of the year M O U N T A I NM O U N T A I NM O U N T A I NM O U N T A I N M _ _ _ _ _ _ _ <
21. Its the second month of the year F E B R U A R YF E B R U A R YF E B R U A R YF E B R U A R Y F _ _ _ _ _ _ _ <
22. You can listen to music, watch news and cartoon on it T E L E V I S I O NT E L E V I S I O NT E L E V I S I O NT E L E V I S I O N T _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ <
When you study this subject you learn about the events that happened in the past H I S T O R YH I S T O R YH I S T O R YH I S T O R Y H _ _ _ _ _ _ <
A place at a station where you get on or off the train P L A T F O R MP L A T F O R MP L A T F O R MP L A T F O R M P _ _ _ _ _ _ _ <
25. A person who works in another persons house, and cooks, cleans, etc. S E R V A N TS E R V A N TS E R V A N TS E R V A N T S _ _ _ _ _ _ <
27. You hit the ball with a bat in this game B A S E B A L LB A S E B A L LB A S E B A L LB A S E B A L L B _ _ _ _ _ _ _ <
You can keep your money there B A N KB A N KB A N KB A N K B _ _ _ <
29. You often go to this place to make a house by sand on your holiday B E A C HB E A C HB E A C HB E A C H B _ _ _ _ <
30. A game for two people played on a board marked with black and white squares on which each playing piece is moved according to special rules. C H E S SC H E S SC H E S SC H E S S C _ _ _ _ <
31. What goes around the world, but stays in the corner S T A M PS T A M P S _ _ _ _ <
32. You answer me, although I never ask you questions. Who am I? T E L E P H O N ET E L E P H O N ET E L E P H O N ET E L E P H O N E T _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ <
< 33. He fixes cars and motorbike. M E C H A N I CM E C H A N I CM E C H A N I CM E C H A N I C M _ _ _ _ _ _ _
< 34. What questions can you never answer with a Yes? S L E E P I N G / D E A DS L E E P I N G / D E A DS L E E P I N G / D E A DS L E E P I N G / D E A D Are you _ _ _ _ ?
< Congratulations ! You get 20 marks
Unit 4. SPORT IS FUN Lesson 1. KINDS OF SPORTS. Sport helps us to be healthy People can buy different things but they cant buy their health. Sport helps.
Introduction Expressing opinion Giving arguments (not less than 3) Justifications (explanations, examples) Conclusion.
Take one minute to prepare a talk on the following subject. Take notes if you like and remember to include reasons and examples. You should then speak.
What do you do in your free time. List the things you can do in your free time. Things you can do at home: Things you can do at home: Things you can collect:
THE MEDIA The mass media play an important part in our lives. Nowadays information is the most necessary thing. That is why there are so many sources.
London and its places of interest. I What do you know about London?
No School Please. I don't want to go to school today Everybody has days when they don't feel like doing something.
Future How I see it In my presentation I will tell you about future, how I see it.
A trip to London. Make up words B,I,u,d,l,I,g,n G,l,a,l,y,r,e M,s,u,e,m,u A,b,e,b,y P,r,a,I,i,a,e,m,t,n M,n,o,u,e,m,t,n T,e,h,a,r,t,e U,s,q,a,e,r Building.
1. Do you have a lot of friends? Yes, I can say that I have quite a lot of friends. But I have only two special ones. We spend plenty of time together,
ЗАДАНИЯ НА СОСТАВЛЕНИЕ ПИСЬМА ЛИЧНОГО ХАРАКТЕРА Task 1. You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen-friend Mary who writes... was great to.
GET CONNECTED Move Ahead 7 th form VOCABULARY WORK Lets refresh the words. Read the questions and use the new words in your answers.
Those who know nothing of foreign languages know nothing of their own. It is never too late to learn. Live and learn. New language as a new world. Knowledge.
Merry, Merry Christmas Is likely to come. Merry, Merry Christmas, You are welcome!
Work Wonders Пашковская Т.А. Лицей 590. 1 I spend about half of my time in my office, and the other half in court. I don`t have customers. I have clients.
Mass Media Mass Media. Internet I would like to tell you about advantages or disadvantages of Internet. The Internet – a way to communicate with your.
The Present Continuous is: Pronouns or nouns + am / is / are + doing / going etc. I am speaking now.
1. What is your favorite type of television programs? Although that I cant say that I watch TV very often, its sometimes hard for me to resist watching.
Television: bad or good ?. TV plays a great role in the life of a modern man.
We use conditionals to talk about: a)real situations b) imaginary situations.
The weather, climate change in Siberia. You can see the first snowflakes in November. The temperature at this time is 15-20 degrees below zero. In January.
There is no place like home. four – the fourth one – the first ten – the tenth five – the fifth twelve – the twelfth two – the second There is a number.
Great Britain London Dear friends, hello! I am writing to you from a distant country - Great Britain. The country, where boys and girls just like you.
Kinds of Sports. Well speak about sports Answer the questions: Do you do your morning exercises every day? Do children and grown-ups take care of their.
Money - money can often spoil the man who earns it - money can help to get what a man wants - not everything can be bought - its good when a man rules.
Fast Food Many years ago In the 'olden days', about when your dad's grandad were kids, there were no televisions, no video games, and not even many cars!
Have you ever used a magnifying glass to make something melt or burn? You were using solar power!
I think friendship is important part of our life. To my mind friendship can be compared to a tree. Its seed should find good soil and under good conditions.
Which is the best age for marriage? Made by Dmytro Pereckrestenko.
1. Introduction. 2. Types of holidays. 3. Holiday equipment. 4. Means of transport. 5. Sightseeing. 6.Entertainment. 7. Accommodation. 8. Training in.
English is very popular in the world now. English is very popular in the world now. Many English words are international. Many English words are international.
Л I like to travel by car. It is interesting, because you can see many things in a short time. When we go by car, we dont take tickets too, we put all.
Dogs had been domesticated by humans for a long time. They have lived people for at least 14000 years.
The Way Teenagers Live. What teenagers problems there are now? -What teenagers problems there are now? - Today it is fashionable to speak about teenage.
A Wonderful Love Story: Three guests Изготвил:. A woman came out of her house and saw 3 old men with long white beards sitting in her front yard. She.
Lesson 2. How to say hello & goodbye ?. When we first meet someone whether it is a person we know or someone we are meeting for the first time, we will.
DID YOU KNOW? THE STATUE OF LIBERTY IS REALLY COPPER BUT THE SALT WATER FROM THE OCEAN MADE IT GREEN. IT TAKES MONTHS TO YEARS TO DO THAT. SOME TIME YOU.
Our Topic: The main question: It is celebrated on the 25 th of December. It is celebrated on the 25 th of December.. It is the greatest holiday in Britain.
This animal is very big. It is grey and may be white. It has a very long nose. It lives in Africa. It likes to eat leaves and grass. This animal lives.
Past Continuous & Past Simple. This is Bettys Come As You Are party. Everybody has to come wearing exactly what they were wearing when Betty phoned them.
Goals and values. What are goals? Goals can be anything you want to achieve in a short period of time or in a long time period. Eg, get better grade,
Designed by Erova S.V. Happy New Year! Lets Talk Lets Talk Lets Talk Lets Talk Some facts about holiday Some facts about holiday Some facts about holiday.
If you are ready for the lesson, let's start. What kinds of schools do you know? Public school State school Boarding school All – boys school All – girls.
The questions without answers One day Looking at nowhere I stopped to think of …
1. Do toy like going to the dentist? Like many other people I dont like going to the dentist at all. Its quite painful, but if I have a toothache theres.
ACadem holiday in England. In England, the students take a sabbatical for a year after high school. This is a great opportunity to visit other countries,
WHAT IS THE SCHOOL?. ? WHAT IS THE MAIN AIM OF OUR LESSON.
The world of money.. What Makes Money Valuable? You can exchange it to other things! Money You work Abstract Things or Permanent Things Material Things.
What to expect? How to prepare? What to do? How to win and find a good job? BUSINESS ENGLISH COURSE NOVA KAKHOVKA GUMNASUIM 2012.
Imagine what it is like to be an army tank driver. You must be very alert. You must be able to react quickly when under fire and drive the vehicle carefully.
I would like to present you England. It is the largest country and situated in the south-east of Great Britain. The population is 49 million people.
Презентация к уроку по английскому языку (6 класс) по теме: Презентация "Зимние загадки" на английском языке.
1. Do you like to travel? Yes, traveling is so wonderful I think. New places, foreign countries, unknown people, mysterious traditions. Its so thrilling.
Graffiters – unusual people who always take with them balloons with paint. They mark their territory with the help of their own special signs and compete.
Hello boys and girls! In The UK and the USA people will celebrate Merry Christmas 24 December. Its a very great and happy holiday. Do you know how people.
What is London ? How old is it ? How many people live there ? What are the most famous places in London ?
Internet as a MODERN WAY OF COMMUNICATION We are glad to present here our project which is called Internet is Modern Way of Communication. It is a very.
SOMETHING, ANYTHNG, NOTHING SOMEBODY, ANYBODY, NOBODY SOMEWHERE, ANYWHERE, NOWHERE.
Project My Future Profession Made by: Kolesnikova Olga Form: 8 «V»
My Future Profession. I decided to be a journalist. I think it is an interesting and useful profession. FUTURE ?
Love And Marriage. You choose what life you would like to have You are a creator of your life. It can be a wonderful happy marriage or… Or you can get.
1. How much free time do you have? Unfortunately, I dont have much free time. I usually have quite a lot of homework and try to do it well, so it takes.
TASK1 Guess and spell the words.. 1 OTBLET 2 RUTCAINS 3 VIKSEN 4 ZAEGMINAS 5 HOSEWR 6 YAJPAMS 7 SIBCUTIS 8 KEBNALT 9 IRCAH 1-bottle 2-curtains 3-knives.
Welcome to London, the capital of the UK! There are a lot of places of interest in London. Tourists usually start their tour with the Tower of London,
The topic of our lesson is The Past Simple Tense.
C CC CONFLICTS. What conflict is. Conflict is a quarrel between two or more people, when they are disagree with each other. Conflict is a quarrel between.
My free time…. Сinema... Most of all I like to watch movies at the cinema. I like to be there, to sit in these comfortable.
ПАТРИКЕЕВА ТАТЬЯНА АЛЕКСАНДРОВНА УЧИТЕЛЬ АНГЛИЙСКОГО ЯЗЫКА МОУ СОШ 2 Г. ЛИХОСЛАВЛЬ TEENAGE LIFE IN BRITAIN AND IN RUSSIA.
Britain: Traditions, Customs and Holidays The English Year.
How to crack technical interview ? Yogesh Mehla. Many of my friends who are technically good and even great, but they are unable to crack their first.
HOBBIES AND PASTIME PRESENTATION FOR THE STUDENTS OF THE 7 th FORM The teacher : Kudra E.M.
Take me back to prison. There was a king who thought that he could paint very well. His pictures were bad. But the people were afraid of the king. They.
WELCOME TO LONDON ZOO. London Zoo is one of the most famous of all London attractions. It is situated in Regents Park and was opened in 1828 by the Zoological.
Trains Нехорошева Наталья Владимировна учитель английского языка ГБОУ СОШ «Школа здоровья» 901, г. Москва.
A Legend School 16. T h e r e a r e f e w o f u s a n d w e c a n t s o l v e a l l t h e p r o b l e m s ! I t h i n k, w e s h o u l d s t a y h e r.
Travelling by plane Travelling by train Travelling by ship Travelling by car Hiking and hitch-hiking Travelling by bicycle.
My Healthy Lifestyle. You hear a lot about living a healthy lifestyle, enough that the phrase 'healthy lifestyle' may be one we'd like to permanently.
Учитель английского языка МБОУ «Училинская ООШ» Арского муниципального района Республики Татарстан Мухаметшина Гульназ Ильдусовна Класс: 5 2012 год.
Is It Easy To Be Young?. Words for using in discussion: we suppose; we suggest; we believe; the thing is; the fact is; we wonder; the point is; in our.
It's great to be a teenager. It's fearful to be a teenager. Being a teenager is romantic. It's fun to be a teenager. It's not easy to be young.
Describe a movie which made a strong impression on you. You should say: which movie it was – the name what the movie was about who the main stars were.
English Grammar In Use Present Perfect and Past Simple.
New Year is a great holiday in our country. Everybody likes it very much. It is especially loved by little children.
SOCIAL LIFE AND CULTURE 1970-2005. THE BEGINNING July of 1957, in Liverpool, Paul McCartney met John Lennon and joined his group, The Quarrymen. George.
Simple Past vs. Present Perfect When do we use each tense in English?
$100 $200 $300 $400 $100 $200 $300 $400 $300 $200 $100 Home/ school Signs Time Holidays TV Food Birthdays Festivals.
FokinaLida.firstname.lastname@example.org. Where? FokinaLida.email@example.com.
Our hobby is dancing This is our passion. We attend local Art school. We like many types of dances from all over the world. We often perform at many concerts.
Septembers cool- Its time for school And fun with friends That never ends.
THE WORLD OF MY HOBBIES Lets remember sounds: [b], [w], [l], [t] A Book A book, I think, is very like A little golden door, Thats takes me into places.
5 класс What is London famous for? 5 класс. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (the UK) This wonderful country has many different.
London is the capital and the largest city in Great Britain. More than 7 million people live and work there. London is the political, business and cultural.
My ideal school Katya Kupko. I want to show you an ideal school, and tell about it.
The Review Amnesia: The Dark Descent Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
Anything new or different in the world made by people is an invention!
Listen! You mustnt whistle in the castle!. M N The castle in Mir The castle in Nesvizh.
What is Down syndrome? Some people who have problems with development have Down Syndrome. Dr John Langdon Down is the first person to have identified.
Еще похожие презентации в нашем архиве:
© 2016 MyShared Inc. All rights reserved.