Презентация на тему: " 1. You live in a small town Zelenodolsk. You are single. Recently you have lost your job and dont have any money. You have already sold all your furniture," — Транскрипт:
1. You live in a small town Zelenodolsk. You are single. Recently you have lost your job and dont have any money. You have already sold all your furniture, but now you have so much debt that you need to sell the house. Its a rainy day, and you are sitting on the floor when the telephone rings. You answer. Its uncle Rashid, your relative who you havent seen for years. You really dont like him, and you think hes been in trouble with the police. He says he is in Zelenodolsk this week and wants to see you. He asks if you can meet this afternoon. Meet him. (Go to 2) Meet him. (Go to 2) Dont meet him. (Go to 12) Debt - долг
2. You meet and although he is annoying, he is not as bad as you remember. He says he now sells diamond jewellery for a living. You talk for a while, and uncle Rashid asks if you can do him a favour. He explains that he is going away for a few weeks, and that he doesnt feel safe living diamonds and cash in his house. He says that if you look after them for him, he will give you 20 per cent of the money they are worth. You realize that you could make dollars just by having these diamonds in your house for two weeks. Accept his offer. (Go to 15) Say no. (Go to 10) jewellery - драгоценности. although - хотя
3. You take the money and pay all your debts. The trouble is you feel really bad. You are thinking about it all the way home and not looking where you are going. You step on a banana skin and slide into the river, where you unfortunately drown. The End.
4. Are you crazy?! People in banks are never nice. Think again… Let him sign! (Go to 8)
5. You apologise to the child and close the door. As it swings shut, he looks at you and says a strange rhyme in a language you dont understand. For the rest of your life you have the most terrible luck. The End.
6. Money doesnt buy you happiness! You start to drink too much, waste your time with pretentious people and lose contact with your friends. When you reach old age, you have no achievements to remember and no real friends. You are depressed and lonely and even your new Ferrari cant cheer you up. The End. Achievements - достижения
7. You go to the bank and speak to the manager. Fortunately he has just come from the dentist, and he is acting a little bit strangely – it must be the effects of the anesthetic! He thinks you are Father Christmas, and when you explain the situation, he looks very upset, and says you can have another 15 years to pay the money back. He is going to sign a new contract. Let him sign. (Go to 8) Talk to another member of staff. (Go to 4)
8. You let him sign, and leave the bank very happy. When you arrive home uncle Rashid is waiting, and looks much happier. He takes the diamonds back and gives you the dollars that he promised. You now have lots of money. It has been your lucky day. Late in the evening a small child knocks on your door, and asks for your help. It is a small Gipsy. He says that he has lost his mom. He says that he is frightened and wants to spend a night here. Close the door. (Go to the 5) Help the child. (Go to 13) Gipsy - цыган
9. You go to the police station with the diamonds. The inspector tells you they are not the stolen ones. To make things worse, uncle Rashid walks in while you are there – he volunteers for the police in his spare time! He is very upset with you and take the diamonds back immediately. You now have no money, you soon lose your house and end up living under the bridge. The End. Gipsy – цыган Immediately - немедленно
10. You turn down the offer. Rashid goes crazy and starts shouting and swearing at you. You lose your temper and start shouting as well. Soon you are fighting. A neighbour calls the police and you are both arrested. You go to prison for a week. After this it is impossible to find a job – you lose your house and never work again. You are completely depressed and end up living on the streets. The End.
11. You dont meet uncle Rashid, and lose your house, and move into a tiny flat. The only job you can find is an office cleaner. You discover that uncle Rashid has become rich, and wanted to share his wealth with the rest of his family. You are depressed and regret your decision for the rest of your life. The End.
12. You decide not to meet him. He doesnt believe you, but you dont care. You forget all about it, but a week later he calls again. He seems desperate to meet. Dont meet him. (Go to 11) Meet him. (Go to 2) Desperate - отчаянный
13. You take the child into your home and he is so happy he starts to cry. The next morning his mom finds him. It is a beautiful young Gipsy. She doesnt have money to pay but she says she has magical powers and can make wishes come true. She gives you choice of 3 different wishes: You can wish for ten million pounds. (Go to 6) You can wish to be world famous and liked by everybody. (Go to 16) You can wish for a partner who will love you for the rest of your life. (Go to 17)
14. You decide to say nothing. Some days later there is a story in the local paper Jashel Uzen about the robbery. The police have found all the stolen money and arrested the robber. It was not uncle Rashid. You feel bad for being so suspicious. However six weeks pass and you have heard nothing from uncle Rashid. You desperately need the money because your house is going to be sold tomorrow. You can take the money and pay all your debts. Take the money. (Go to 3) Beg the bank to give you another week to find the money. (Go to 7)
15. You accept. Uncle Rashid is very happy. Soon he arrives at your house in a dirty old car. You are surprised but you say nothing. He seems nervous and gives you a plastic bag with diamonds and money. Before you say anything he drives away. Later you are watching the news. The main story is about a robbery in a nearby jewellers… Go to the police. (Go to 9) Stay quiet. (Go to 14)
16. Being liked by everyone doesnt make you happy at all. You have no private life and nobody really cares about you. You realise that the proverb is true – its better to be loved by one person than liked by a million. The End.
17. Your partner is great and you live long and happily together. The End.