Мы предполагаем, что вам понравилась эта презентация. Чтобы скачать ее, порекомендуйте, пожалуйста, эту презентацию своим друзьям в любой соц. сети. Кнопочки находятся чуть ниже. Спасибо.
Идет загрузка презентации. Пожалуйста, подождите
Презентация была опубликована
2 года назад
UK Politics Australian Holidays US Capital Canadian Population Canadian Cities And Provinces
20. Who is the House of Commons presided over by?
40. What does Lord Chancellor sit on?
60. Which of the parties is nicknamed with a rude name for cattle-drivers? Name the party and its nickname.
80. How long has Elisabeth II ruled the UK?
Who was the longest ruling monarch of the UK? Who was the longest ruling monarch of the UK?
the Liberal Party – the Whigs
queen Victoria – 64 years:
20. This national holiday, observed on 26 January, commemorates the arrival of the first Fleet, in 1788.
40. The most popular public holiday in all countries – members of the Commonwealth celebrated 6 days before the New Years Day.
60. On the first Tuesday in November Australias premier horse race is run at Flemington Racecourse. Its a public holiday in Melbourne.
80. When do Australians celebrate Labour Day?
100. What holiday is celebrated in March in Australian Capital Territory?
1st Monday in October
20. This engineer created the design of a new capital based on Versailles.
40. This is the main busyness of the capital.
60. This is the highest building in Washington. There is a law not to build houses higher than it is.
80. What is the address of the White House in Washington?
100. This is the monument in Washington, DC, dedicated to an American president. Its nickname is the Pencil
Pierre Charles LEnfant
1600, Pennsylvania Avenue
20. Who were the first settlers of Canada?
40. What is the official language in Canada?
60. Whats the province of Newfoundland famous for?
80. What is the main population in Baffin Land?
THE CAT IN THE SACK THE CAT IN THE SACK
Prominent People Prominent People 20 or 100? 20 or 100?
Of course, you know this singer very well. Name her, the film she was singing in and the country she came from.
Eskimos and Indians
English and French
theres almost no Indian population there
Celine Dion, The Titanic, Canada
20. What is the name the Canadians call their country?
40. Where is the monument to Taras Shevchenko situated?
60. What is the most Ukranian of all Canadian provinces 60. What is the most Ukranian of all Canadian provinces?
80. What does the word Quebec mean?
Say it in Indian: A place where people meet.
a place where the river narrows – Indian
The map of the USA The map of the USA. The Capitol The Capitol.
16.12.2013 Writers history capitals countries inventions 200100300 200100300 200100300 200100300 200100300 2 раунд.
WELCOME TO AMERICA УЧИТЕЛЬ АНГЛИЙСКОГО ЯЗЫКА СОШ 430 АБРАМОВА Т.И. г. Ломоносов.
United States of America. Washington District of Columbia. Tanya Bezkrovnaya 11B.
Australia is the only country in the world that is also a continent. Australia lies between the South Pacific Ocean and Indian. The name of the country.
СВОЯ ИГРА (Английский язык 8-11 класс). Geography 100 200300400500 Political system 100200300400500 Famous people 100200300400500 Holidays100200300400500.
WHAT? WHERE? WHEN?. Question 1 Name five English- speaking countries.
Area - 9,97 million square kilometer. Population – about 28 million people. Ottawa is the capital of the Ca nada. Canada is a federation of 10 provinces.
LONDON 10 20 30 40 50 SPORT 10 20 30 40 50 POLITICS 10 20 30 40 50 SCOTLAND and ENGLAND 10 20 30 40 50 SCHOOL 10 20 30 40 50.
Washington D.C. - the Capital of the United States of America.
1.Who is the queen of England? 2.What is her full name? 3.When and where was she born? 4.How old is she now? 5.How many years has been ruling Britain?
English – speaking countries Quiz for the 8th form Teacher of English: Antyushina L.V.
English- speaking Countries. 1)What countries are marked on this map? 2)What main languages do people speak in those countries? 3)What of their capitals.
«Who is the best in English? ». What country celebrates its Independence Day on the 4th of July?
1. Who was the first President of the USA? 2. How many lakes are called the Great Lakes? 3.What is the capital of the USA? 4.What is the largest city of.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY РАЗРАБОТКА УРОКА 7 класс ( УМК Биболетовой М. З ) Бигалиевой Гульфии Едиловны.
The Smartest. The 1-st tour The capital of Australia is… 1. Sydney 2. Canberra 3. Melbourne 4. Brisbane.
Федорова Марианна Ивановна учитель английского языка ВСОШ 1 им.Г.И.Чиряева.
Вашингтон Для учащихся 7 класса Т.Клементьева «Счастливый английский» автор:Колычева Ольга Николаевна Учитель английского языка Шиновского филиала МОУ.
Prezentacii.com. The largest country is Russia. The smallest country is the Vatican.
Еще похожие презентации в нашем архиве:
© 2017 MyShared Inc. All rights reserved.