Мы предполагаем, что вам понравилась эта презентация. Чтобы скачать ее, порекомендуйте, пожалуйста, эту презентацию своим друзьям в любой соц. сети. Кнопочки находятся чуть ниже. Спасибо.
Идет загрузка презентации. Пожалуйста, подождите
Презентация была опубликована
Lexical Test (little, a little, few, a few)
1. Tell me..... words about your family, please. a) little b) a little c) few d) a few
2. There is..... snow on the ground this winter. The ground is almost bare. a) little b) a little c) few d) a few
3. There are..... apples in the garden because there was little rain this summer. a) little b) a little c) few d) a few
4. Sara knows French..... ; but she can speak Italian fairly well. a) little b) a little c) few d) a few
5. George spoke very softly people understood what he was saying. a) little b) a little c) few d) a few
6. It was..... frosty yesterday. The temperature was two degrees below zero. a) little b) a little c) few d) a few
7. The soup is not salty; there is..... salt in it. a) little b) a little c) few d) a few
8. There were many clouds in the sky. The day was..... dull but quite warm. a) little b) a little c) few d) a few
9. I have told Anne everything and she has become..... less worried. a) little b) a little c) few d) a few
10. There are still..... minutes left, so we can wait for Maria. a) little b) a little c) few d) a few
11. Is there is much water in the bottle? – Oh, no. There is..... water in it. a) little b) a little c) few d) a few
12. I want you to buy..... loaves of brown bread; we are going on a picnic tomorrow. a) little b) a little c) few d) a few
13. I am sorry I cant buy this dress; I have..... money left. a) little b) a little c) few d) a few
1. How___apples did you buy? a. much b. many 2. How___brothers and sisters do you have? a. much b. many 3. How___photos did you take? a. much b. many
4. How___water did he drink? a. much b. many 5. How___people did you invite? a. much b. many 6.How___mistakes did you make on the test? a. much b. many
A lot (of) Much Many A (few) A (little) Урок английского языка в VII классе по учебнику О.В. Афанасьевой, И.В. Михеевой. Разработала: учитель английского.
A lot, much, many, few, little.. Put in a lot of / much / many 1.Do you drink much tea? 2.I like reading. Ive got a lot of books. 3.There isnt much milk.
I am… What did you do yesterday? went for a walk went for a walk read a book read a book played computer games played computer games watched TV watched.
Much or many?. Can you count these things? flower sand boat water sugar grape.
A Few/Few A LITTLE/ LITTLE. Мы используем a little/little с неисчисляемыми существительными (water, money, rice…). A little имеет значение «немного, но.
English Test Few/a few, Little/a little Костина Валентина Николаевна, учитель МОУ СОШ 2 г.Амурска Хабаровского края.
been book a an the this that my your his her a an the this that my your his her want going to have has am are is am are is will did can NOT ? ? I we you.
Some- -body Any- - thing No- -where Every- Part 2.
How many Tenses are there in the English Language? What are they? And what is the theme of our lesson?
ЗАДАНИЯ НА СОСТАВЛЕНИЕ ПИСЬМА ЛИЧНОГО ХАРАКТЕРА Task 1. You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen-friend Mary who writes... was great to.
Indirect Questions How do you make indirect questions? When do you use this grammar?
After a car accident one man found himself in hospital. He was unconscious for several days. Being delirious he saw God. And he said...
Модальные глаголы и их эквиваленты 6а класс. 1. Listen, you must _____ your parents about it immediately. A.Tell B.To tell.
УЧИТЕЛЬ АНГЛИЙСКОГО ЯЗЫКА ГБОУ РМ РДДШ 1 ЕРМАКОВА ИРИНА ВИКТОРОВНА.
Урок по теме : « Обучение грамматическому материалу: употребление much/many с исчисляемыми и неисчисляемыми существительными » 4 класс.
The profession of a doctor. There are many interesting and noble professions. I want to be a doctor. It is an interesting profession.
Reported Speech Речь, в которой передается содержание того, что было кем - то сказано.
Lesson 2. How to say hello & goodbye ?. When we first meet someone whether it is a person we know or someone we are meeting for the first time, we will.
Food Much/many/little/few. Much or many? We must eat … nuts. We must drink … water. He has … friends. Do you eat … bread? Fats give you … energy. You.
9 th class 1. We express some action in the future, we cannot change anything. Future Simple (will/shall) a)John will be ten in May. b)We shall have snow.
Еще похожие презентации в нашем архиве:
© 2017 MyShared Inc. All rights reserved.