Мы предполагаем, что вам понравилась эта презентация. Чтобы скачать ее, порекомендуйте, пожалуйста, эту презентацию своим друзьям в любой соц. сети. Кнопочки находятся чуть ниже. Спасибо.
Идет загрузка презентации. Пожалуйста, подождите
Презентация была опубликована
1-st round The History of the Olympic Games 1-st round The History of the Olympic Games
1. When and where did the Olympic Games begin? 777 BC, Ancient Greece
2. How did they take place? every 4 years Winter Olympic games … …
3. Why did the Olympic Games become the symbol of peace and friendship? For the period of games all the wars stopped
4. When and where did the first Olympic Games take place? In Athens, 1896
5. What is the central policy-making body of the Olympic movement? The International Olympic Comitee
6. What is necessary besides sports competitions for the Olympic Games? a cultural programme of concerts, exhibitions, festivals
7. When did Russia join the Olympic movement? 1952
8. Where and what did Olympic Games take place in our country and when? the 22-nd Olympic Games, Moscow, 1980
9. What does the Olympic motto mean?
2-nd round The Olympic Champions of my country 2-nd round The Olympic Champions of my country
1. Boxing 2. Synchronized Swimming 3. Figure- Skating 4. Free exercises 5. Gymnastics 6. Greek- Rome Fighting 7. Weight- lifting 8. Cycling 9. Hockey
3-rd round National sports of Great Britain and the USA 3-rd round National sports of Great Britain and the USA
1. Which game is the most popular game in GB and in the world? Soccer-football
2. What club is the biggest football club in the world? England
3. What kind of sport is Derby connected with? Horse racing
4. What kind of sport is Wimbledon connected with? All-England and International Tennis Championships
5. What is a walking game in Britain? golf
6. When and where was basketball invented? by a teacher at a sports school in Springfield, USA, 1891
7. What kinds of sports were originated in the USA also? volleyball, wind-surfing, skate-boarding, triathlon
8. What does triathlon include? swimming, bicycle racing and long- distance-running
Game is over. Good luck! Размещено на
1-st round The History of the Olympic Games 1-st round The History of the Olympic Games.
The quiz for the 8 th form: What do you know about the Olympic Games? Учитель английского языка МБОУ ООШ 21 г. Осинники Кемеровской обл. Шустова Ирина.
Учитель английского языка МБОУ ООШ 21 г. Осинники Кемеровской обл. Шустова Ирина Валерьевна The quiz for the 8 th form: What do you know about the Olympic.
The Olympic Games. The Olympic Games have long history.
OLYMPIC GAMES HISTORY. Part I ANCIENT OLYMPIC GAMES.
Objectives: By the end of the lesson Ss will be able to: practise their communicative skills in group work; become more confident in using question words;
The history of sport Olympic Games The city of Olympia The founder Winter Olympic games Paralympia Modern kinds of Olympic games Motto of Olympic Games.
Grigor'eva Ksusha 10 A. Sport plays an important role in our life. Sport makes people healthy, keeps them fit, more organized and better disciplined.
SPORTSFOREVERYBODY. Sports and you Do you do any sports? How often do you do them? Which sports do you like doing? Why do people do sports?
Different kinds of sports. There are lots of different kinds of sports. What are they?
Sport and the Olympic Games. Doing exercises, I want to make my body well-balanced. Sokrat.
Sport and my free time 1.The advantages of sport 2.Sport in my life 3.Sport in my school 4.Sport in our country 5.My attitude to sport.
By the end of the lesson students will be able: to speak about the Ukrainian sportsmen.
– практический аспект – совершенствование умений практического владения учащимися английским языком по теме «Олимпийские игры»; – образовательный аспект.
Olympic Games THE OLYMPIC FLAME THE OLYMPIC FLAG.
Olympic Games are the greatest international sports games in the world. The first Olympic Games were held at the foot of Mount Olympus to honor the Greek.
Faster higher stronger citius ALTIUS FORTIUS Быстрее выше сильнее.
Summer Olympic Games written by Alyona Zhernova 7-A form.
Tipikina Yuliya Alexeevna, teacher of English Gymnasium 1554, Moscow.
Еще похожие презентации в нашем архиве:
© 2017 MyShared Inc. All rights reserved.