Презентация на тему: " Anton Yu. Ponomarev, M.D. Lic.Ac, Oriental Medicine Clinic, Vladivostok, Russian Federation THE TRADITIONAL MEDICINE IN RUSSIA. email@example.com 1$" — Транскрипт:
Anton Yu. Ponomarev, M.D. Lic.Ac, Oriental Medicine Clinic, Vladivostok, Russian Federation THE TRADITIONAL MEDICINE IN RUSSIA
* The official medicine and public health all over the world are exposed to criticism, because of their deterioration, low results and condition. * The methods of traditional medicine is becoming more popular among population. * The traditions of nation medical assistance underlie at the heart of the traditional medicine methods. * They are rather inexpensive, available and they arent depend on difficult technical providing.
* Medical care of Russian population of Russia has been producing by the means of national medicine through the centuries. * The herb treatment, massage and bloodletting prevailed among them. * Russian baths (like steam sauna) and different types of massage were widely used like the healthy and medicinal methods. Traditional medicine in Russia
* Russia has large territory and multinational population, so it has different national systems of healing. Its the feature of Russian national medicine. There are Slavic system of healing, Tibetan medicine, Chinese and Korean traditional medicine
* There are their own methods of national medicine In Yakutia, in Volga region and North Caucasus. * It is necessary to note that Russian traditional medicine closely cooperated with the official medicine, especially in rural, deep situated areas.
* The Large volume of knowledge, skills and abilities of national healing were accumulated by the middle of the XX century. * Acupuncture was officially recognized by Ministry of health and entered into health system of Russia in * Acupuncture and manual therapy have the official status of medical specialties since 1998 * The wide national system of licensing of traditional medical activity is created and functioned.
* Only specialized medical doctors саn use acupuncture and other methods of traditional medicine * The congresses, scientific and practical conferences on problems of traditional medicine are regularly carried out under the direction of Ministry of Health * The Training of specialists on traditional medicine is carried out by 25 public institutions of postdegree education. 9 thousand doctors increased qualification and received specialization during two last years.
* 1. The types of the traditional medicine which have received scientific justification, wide introduction in medical practice and became medical specialties: * а) Acupuncture; * b) Medical massage; * c) Manual therapy technique;
* 2. The types of the traditional medicine which have received scientific justification, wide introduction in medical practice, but not having the status of medical specialty: * а) Homeopathy; * b) Herbal medicine, hirudotherapy, apitherapy; * c) Methods of traditional diagnostics
* 3. The types of traditional medicine which have not received scientific justification and have no permissions to medical use and need further studying: * а) Traditional improving systems (Tibetan medicine, Ayurveda, yoga, Chinese traditional herbal medicine); * b) National healing.
* The results of the scientific researches which have been carried out in Russia allow us to say that the majority of methods have the proved efficiency at a number of diseases. * Acupuncture has the analgesic effect, normalize the functions of organs and systems.
* If there is no any sharp inflamatory phenomena in joints and if patients has expressed myotic displays, doctor can apply: * manual therapy technique, * Postisometric relaxation of muscules.
* Herb treatment and homeopathy considerably help in treating of chronic processes.
* Hirudotherapy (leeches) in some cases is used to treat inflammation, reduce swelling and normalize blood circulation.
* We consider that the potential of traditional methods and means is still used insufficiently and we should increase the volume of application to expand medical and diagnostic possibilities of the doctor.
* More than 50 years ago acupuncture was introduced to health system. * Acupuncture is officially recognized and is under the direction of the Ministry of health * There is central scientific center of acupuncture and traditional medicine in Moscow. * This Federal Research Clinical Centre of Ministry of health manages all research of acupuncture and integration them in clinical practice. Initial Steps of Acupuncture in Russia
* Acupuncture is studied in medical universities, but to practice one needs receive 6 month post-graduate training. * There are several thousand doctors of acupuncture in Russia * There are seven places in the country, where you can take acupuncture course. * There is the Russian Association of acupuncture, numbering several thousands of doctors. Acupuncture in Russia
Russian Association of acupuncture is headed by Professor Lev Agasarov. Agasarov is one of the founder of Pharmacopuncture in Russia Russian Association of acupuncture is organises Russian and international congresses on Traditional Medicine and acupuncture in Moscow every year.
There is on acupuncture course for doctors in Vladivostok State Medical University. There is Primorskaya Association of Acupuncture and Traditional Medicine which consists of 100 members
* The first official department of acupuncture was open in Primorski regional clinical hospital in * Now the Primorski regional center of traditional medicine operates here.
* There are 86 State regular department of acupuncture in Primorski Region. * There are 4-6 large private centers of Oriental Medicine. One of the very well-known and oldest is our Oriental Medicine Clinic.
OUR CLINIC`S SCIENTIFIC DIRECTIONS: * Research of acupunctures Influence at the diseases of the internal organs. * Research of pharmacopuncture and prolonged acupuncture for the articulate syndrome. * Development and research of acupunctures nano - diagnostics at the auricle.
- Unique treatment of animals, especially dogs with paralysis and osteochondrosis.
- Animals and people began to treat acupuncture at same time. - The first book on acupuncture was written by animal doctor Baie-Lo in China in the 7th Before Century. - Used in Egypt, India (training wild elephants), Tibet, Nepal, Korea, China. - Points and meridians in animals and humans are the same, given the structure of the body. -Atlas of acupuncture points, in Russia amounted to Professor G.V.Kazeev.
* TEN procedures. * TWO OR THREE courses. * Use special POINTS. * We use ELECTRICAL STIMULATION. * We use PHARMACOPUNCTURE: * HONDROITIN SULFAS, (Hidrolised Shark or Fish cartillages), * B GROUP VITAMINES, * HORMONES, * BRAIN CEREBROLISATES.
- Patented method for determining the route of the acupuncture points.
* The choice of methods and technique of treatment was carried out on the base of data of reflexodiagnosis – Auricular computer cartography being an author's method, was developed in Vladivostok and patented in 1987.
* The auricular computer cartography complex is intended for topical diagnostics of the diseases of internal organs and capable to analyze repeated examinations of one patient.
* Primorsky Region possesses high potential in development of traditional medicine. * Scientific development is carried out on the basis of the Vladivostok state medical university, and also on the basis of medical school of the Far East federal university created in 2011.
* So, without any doubt we can say that the system of Russian medical care with its traditional methods of diagnostics and treatment, integrates into the health system of the country and became its integral component.