Презентация на тему: " Jackie Chan The actor, stuntman, director, producer, director stunt scenes, dance, singer, writer, martial artist." — Транскрипт:
Jackie Chan Date of Birth: April 7, 1954 The actor, stuntman, director, producer, director stunt scenes, dance, singer, writer, martial artist.
* To get out of the womb Li-Li, Jackie Chan had to work pretty feet (probably this was his first serious bout), and his mama experience a Caesarian operation. 7 April 1954 in Hong Kong such fiddling cut cost US $ 200. The child was born healthy (even too healthy g.), But when his father Charles got my hands on "bad news" (check for payment for deliveries), the obstetrician suggested to buy this wonderful child for what - then $ 26. Obstetrician proved persistent and summon from daddy posited amount, however, in installments. Thus was born the great actor of our time, a brilliant comedian and stuntman with a charming smile - Chan Kong Sang, which translated into Russian means "Born in Hong Kong." * What's the truth. Jackie was born in this country, in a family where 25 cents was considered state. Fortunately, his dad managed to get a cook at the Australian embassy with a salary of $ 20 a month. This enabled Jackie to go to school, where he felt extremely uncomfortable. Jackie was fat as a barrel, has been dubbed the A -Puo (kernel). He graduated from the same class, or rather, he went to school one year, but could not pass certification. And at this time the family moved to Australia, because Charles was offered a place there cook at the American embassy with a salary of $ 150. That's when the father and shoved his "incompetent" son in the opera school, which was located in Hong Kong. That is A - Puo was in complete isolation from the parents. There studied folklore, singing, dancing and Chinese national wrestling. At school, the teacher was trying to rename the A - Puo in the field, but Chan could not properly pronounce the name of Paul, but because he was named Steve.
* Opera school was his destiny. Studies in this Academy of Arts, where reigned cane discipline, sustain, not every child. The school day begins at 5:00 am and ends at midnight. And so every day, even on holidays. * Self learning process included dancing, processing facial expressions, singing, acting skills, martial arts, folk wrestling, acrobatics, etc. The best kind of promotion - a good word. Punishment - solitary confinement. Additional incentive to diligence and hard work - a blow with a stick. * - The educational process we have held on a stick and fear - later recalled Jackie - stick seconded to me: "Jump", "Beat" and I obeyed her. I remember the teacher said to me: "Jump across the table," and I told him: "I do not get." Then stick fell on my soft spot, and I easily jumped over two tables.
* Two years later, in the summer of his father visited. He asked his son, like whether to study in this school, what Jackie said that he was prepared to stay there forever. * The lessons were not lost. His first role and $ 12 fee Chan received when he was 8 years old. Naturally, the fee was confiscated by dad in debt for expensive Jackie emergence into the light, but he was not offended. Opera School helped Jackie get stuntman in films. Film career future artist began at 8 years old, and, in the words of Jackie, for 10 years he has starred in 25 films. Jackie's first appearance in a movie was in 1962, when the director asked him to play a small role in the children's Animal and Plant Pests Cantonese black and white film Big and Little Wong Tin Bar. Jackie then went on to star in the next film, first as a child actor and then as a stuntman. At seventeen, Jackie left the Peking Opera school and found small roles in movies. Got a job at the Shaw Brothers studio stuntman. In the same year received his first starring role in the wizard to crack the fingers (1971), also called Little Tiger of Canton (Hong Kong), but the tape is not brought him success.
* In 1973, Jackie got a film group, which was filming an action movie with Bruce Lee "Fist of Fury" (Chinese link), this film was a serious trick played Jackie. Bruce kicks Jackie through the wall of the building. Jackie jumped with such force that Bruce was forced to ask: "Stuntman, are you okay?". Jackie was in order. This work made him famous stuntman. He demonstrated there tallest fall from the history of cinema. * Later that same year, he appeared in the best films of Bruce Lee Dragon Sign (1973.). Again, one of the many people of Bruce Lee Jackie beats. While this is happening on the screen briefly, Jackie's face can clearly be seen. In one of the most striking scenes of the film, in which the "massacre" guards Bruce Lee with two sticks. Jackie in the role of one of the guards appear at the end of the battle.
* Film career began as a stunt, and since the mid-1970s began to play a larger role, then he puts the movies. He makes paintings plan entertainment - comedy with martial arts demonstrations and traditional street fights, gradually forming a new cinematic genre in which he can only work (because only Chan could risk their lives for the sake of the next trick). * The first "breakthrough" projects Chan was the film "Snake in the Eagle's Shadow" The film's director Yuen Woo- ping allowed Chan to invent stunts in the film. The film was created in the genre of comedy movie with martial arts. In the same year, Chan starred in "Drunken Master", which recognized the beginning of a successful career. In the film, Chan played an unusual role for himself - sprightly and disorderly small Wong Fei Hun. In this sense, the tape was quite innovative.
* Chan argues that created his image as opposed to the image of Bruce Lee and his many clones. Last played concentrated and brave fighters, and Jackie - the lazy, sometimes rustic, but good and strong guys are often at loggerheads with family, friends or the girls. Eventually, however, his characters always triumph, despite the difficulties.
* Chan did most of their own stunts, and sometimes duplicate other actors. * During the execution of tricks he often gets injured, because of what listed as a black list of insurance companies around the world. The most deplorable consequences were on the set of "Armor of God" (1986), when, after a fall from a tree Chan received a serious head injury and was on the verge of life and death. Also, due to the fact that Jackie often broke his right ankle, he was forced to use his left leg during any jumps. * Over the years, Jackie has repeatedly received a dislocated pelvis, broken fingers, toes, nose, cheekbones, hips, sternum, neck, ankle and ribs.
* The negative role of Jackie often offered in Hollywood, but he always gave denial, because he feared spoil the image and get a list of stereotypical movie villains. Although Chan still played a few villains in all the years of career * Since he was born weighing about 5.5 kg, the mother gave him the nickname Pao Pao ("Cannonball"). * In the cinematic fights Jackie does not tolerate violence and never swears in the frame.
* After the completion of his career, Jackie wants to open a school to find and train new Chan. Jackie Chan is the owner of Jackie's Kitchen restaurant in Yokohama. At the time, Jackie was a shock to reports of suicides of several of his female fans, who learned about the alleged impending engagement of their idol, then Jackie tries not to touch the topic at all. * Jackie is the owner of model agency «Jackie`s Angels. Activist for animal protection, as well as a partner network of restaurants «Planet Hollywood», as the network includes: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Willis, and many others. * Is an honorary doctor of several universities, a representative of the Hong Kong Association of Tourism organized charity parties, including the annual race on the cars, an honorary citizen of Seoul, he built at his own expense several major cultural centers in Hong Kong, participated in a demonstration against video pirates, a popular drink in Hong Kong «Bobo Tea »wears the label« Jackie Chan Product ». * Jackie pays great attention to charity. He has a website dedicated to his charity, created the "Fund Jackie Chan", adopted many children, paid for the treatment of several children, cancer patients, supporting the "Hospital of Jackie Chan", making contributions to fund schools of kung fu.