Мы предполагаем, что вам понравилась эта презентация. Чтобы скачать ее, порекомендуйте, пожалуйста, эту презентацию своим друзьям в любой соц. сети. Кнопочки находятся чуть ниже. Спасибо.
Идет загрузка презентации. Пожалуйста, подождите
Презентация была опубликована
4 года назад
Who knows English well?
1 January 2 June 3 December 4 August 5 March 6 October Put the months in order of a year: from the first to the last
1. How Englishmen greet each other in afternoon? A Good morning B Good luck C Good bye D Good afternoon
2. What's the Russian for friendly ? A дружелюбный B привлекательный C внимательный D умный
3. What's the English for все будет хорошо? A Sorry B Don't worry C That's OK D Forget it
4. What did the main character in the fairy-tale Cinderella lose ? A a telephone B a shoe C a dress D a doll
5. What's the English for она хорошо выглядит ? A She is good-looking B She is good-making C She is well-known D She is good changing
6. Find the opposite of night A day B week C hour D month
7. What's the English for я встаю в 7 часов ? A I get up at 7 o'clock B I got up at 7 o'clock C I don't get up at 7 o'clock D I oversleep today
8. How many states are there in the USA? A 51 B 50 C 52 D 15
9. What's the English for много ли у тебя друзей ? A Have you got many sweets? B Have you got many dogs? C Have you got many families? D Have you got many friends?
10. How many tenses are there in English? A 14 B 17 C 15 D 16
11. Find the odd one out A coffee B juice C tea D fish
12. Who was always trying to catch a mouse in the cartoon Tom and Jerry? A rabbit B elephant C cat D giraffe
13. The last letter of the wordумный A r B a C e D v
14. What's the English forспинная боль? A stomachache B acheback C headache D backache
15. Charles Dickens is... A German B Russian C English D Chinese
1 January 2 June 3 December 4 August 5 March 6 October 1 5 2 4 6 3 Put the months in order of a year: from the first to the last.
The English know how to make tea and what it does for you.
Подготовила: Проскурина М.С. Учитель английского языка МБОУ гимназии 34 г. Орла.
English Grammar In Use Present Perfect and Past Simple.
Merry Christmas!. Christmas symbols wreath reindeer bell stocking fireplace Father Christmas candle gift.
Lets remember our superstitions. [ : ] Falling Four-leaf Walk door Horseshoe [ ə u] clover over So don't most.
Обобщающее повторение. 8 класс. Unit 1. 1.When do we use Scanning (Skimming, Reading for Detail)? 2.Who do we write formal (informal) letters? 3.C помощью.
HELLO! HOW ARE YOU? in the morning at quarter past one in the afternoon in the evening at night.
Funny Story Работа с аудиотекстом на английском языке.
HOLIDAYS a poem Mama loves coffee Papa loves tea I love my teachers And my teachers love me.
Lesson 2. How to say hello & goodbye ?. When we first meet someone whether it is a person we know or someone we are meeting for the first time, we will.
Holidays of the English Year. St.Valentines Day is celebrated on the 14 th of February People buy or make Valentine cards and send them to people they.
Project for English How to dress on a first date?.
Made by Yarovaya Vika Secondary School Leninskoye.
[m] [R] [ei] [h] [ai] [qu] [x] skate, game, player summer, month, computer park, mark, star hello, horse, honey nice, five, July home, nose, yellow cat,
По английскому языку FOOD. 1 TASK What is it? 2 TASK Agent 007 1. It is green and long. 2. It is yellow and long. It is very tasty. 3. It is white. Little.
British Holidays. There are a number of holidays, which are celebrated in Great Britain every year. There are a number of holidays, which are celebrated.
JANUARY SMTWTFS 1 234567 8 91011121314 15 161718192021 22 23 30 24 31 25262728 29.
Christmas in Great Britain. Santa Claus On the 25th of December English children celebrate Christmas. Christmas is their favourite holiday. Santa Claus.
Еще похожие презентации в нашем архиве:
© 2018 MyShared Inc. All rights reserved.