1)How often do you eat fruit and vegetables? a) every day b) never c) two or three times a week
2) Look at this list of food and drink. How many do you eat in а day? ice cream fizzy drinks extra salt on your food take-away food (hamburgers, pizzas) sweets chips a) мore than two b) оne or two c) none a) мore than two b) оne or two c) none
3) When you have a problem do you a) forget about it? b) talk to a parent, a teacher or a friend about it? c) wait, and then talk to a friend later?
4) Do you play a sport or go to a dance class a) once a week or more? b) two or three times a month? c) once a month?
5) When you have free time do you a) watch TV? b) go to the swimming pool with friends? c) take serious exercise (e.g. jogging)?
6) Do you live a) in the town? b) in the country?
7) Do you sleep a) more than ten hours a night? b) less then ten hours a night?
8) Your friends live on the third floor of a block of flats. Do you a) walk up the stairs when you visit them? b) take the lift when you visit them?
9) When you are in a hurry do you a) still remember to eat good meals? b) miss a meal but eat a packet of crisps or chocolate?
10) Are you going to smoke when you are an adult? a) yes b) no
Now look at the bottom of the page and add up your points. 1. a) 3 b) 0 c) 1; 2. a) 0 b) 1 c) 3; 3. a) 1 b) 3 c) 2; 4. a) 3 b) 3 c) 1; 5. a) 0 b) 2 c) 3; 6. a) 1 b) 3; 7. a) 1 b) 3; 8. a)3 b) 1; 9. a) 3 b) 0; 10. a) 0 b) 3; points: You are not going to live to 100 without good food and exercises. You must eat more fruit and vegetables. You must take more exercise too. Its fun to be fit points: Not bad…do the same things but do them more often. Try to eat some more fruit and swim once a week points: You do all the right things. Youre going to live to 100.