Уроки для 5 класса УМК «Enjoy English» 5-6 Work Book 5-6, Section 8 Reading for pleasure стр.67-72 Автор: Пещерская О.Ф. - презентация
Презентация была опубликована
2 года назад
Презентация 5 класса на тему: "Уроки для 5 класса УМК «Enjoy English» 5-6 Work Book 5-6, Section 8 Reading for pleasure стр.67-72 Автор: Пещерская О.Ф.". Скачать бесплатно и без регистрации. — Транскрипт:
Уроки для 5 класса УМК «Enjoy English» 5-6 Work Book 5-6, Section 8 Reading for pleasure стр Автор: Пещерская О.Ф.
Работа над текстом является неотъемлемым звеном формирования коммуникативной компетенции, монологической речи и средством развития наглядно-образного и логического мышления. Рассказ The Great Escape состоит из 3 взаимосвязанных новелл, в основе которого лежит старинная легенда о воронах Тауэра. Данная презентация используется на протяжении всех 3 уроков работы над рассказом.
WB / Рабочая тетрадь к учебнику «Английский с удовольствием» 5 класс Section 8 Reading for pleasure p ex.1-7
Our aim: to learn how to work over any text and retell it after discussion Our tasks: 1. To read, discuss, analyze a story 2. To learn, memorize and practice new words 3. To divide the stories into logical parts 4. To stress the topic and the main idea 5. To create a short summary for retelling
1. A raven-ворон/a fortress-крепость 2. To laugh at -смеяться 3. To stare at= to look at-уставиться 4. To make faces =корчить рожицы 5. A beak-клюв, a tail-хвост 6. To clip wings= подрезать крылья 7. A beefeater – стражник воронов и гид Тауэра 8. I dont care! Мне все равно 9. To chip a piece off a beak-отколоть куска клюва 10. To agree/disagree - соглашаться 11. To make a plan -разработать план 12. To escape-исчезать/ускользать/бежать
A beak-клюв 2. A tail-хвост 3. A wing /wings-крылья 4. A feather -перо
1. To enjoy life наблюдать за людьми 2. To leave this place корчить рожицы 3. To watch people тронуть клюв 4. To make faces покинуть место 5. To touch a beak становиться злым 6. To bite a boy уставиться на… 7. To get angry наслаждаться жизнью 8. To stare at sb укусить мальчика 9. To escape from… исчезнуть из
1. to clip wings а)вздыхать 2. to pull it out of sm б) быть уставшим 3. to be tired of в)вытащить что-то 4. to sigh г)отколоть 5. to chip smt off д) соглашаться 6. to agree е) убегать 7. to make a plan ж) подрезать кр. 8. to escape з) придумать план
1. Who were Walter, Mary,Anne and William? 2. Where did they live? 3. Did they always enjoy their life? 4. What did they do in the Tower of London? 5. What did they hate? 6. What happened to them this unlucky day? 7. What did Mary want to do? 8. What legend did Walter remind her? 9. What happened to Ann and William? 10. What did all ravens decide to do?/the flock of ravens/
1. Topic Life of the ravens in the Tower of London 2. Idea If you dont enjoy your life you can escape or change everything! 3. The plan : Everyday activities Two sides of ravens life. The unhappiest day and old legend Making a plan how to escape.
Aim: to learn how to work over the text and write a personal letter Tasks: To memorize new words/expressions To answer and ask questions in groups To put forward a topic/an idea To make a plan /to retell
The more ….the better… To get over =to solve a problem A line-очередь To hold-держать Heavy/light-тяжелый*легкий Jump into=get into-впрыгнуть/войти A bottom-дно To land -приземлиться To scratch/a scratch –царапать/царапина To grab-хватать To be a success-быть успешным
It is strong and long. It is a special weapon for finding food and protection a birds life. Without these 2 things all birds cant fly All birds are covered with them to keep warm and be nice and cute. These men take care of ravens and know everything about the Tower of London Any train and a line, a fox, a monkey and a raven have it for different purposes Every tourist has it to take many pictures People built them many centuries ago to defend themselves from enemies.
Answer these special questions. Give the full answers to the given questions 1. Who came to the Tower next morning and why? 2. What did the tourists have ? 3. Why didnt they hold their bags? 4. What plan did the ravens make? 5. Which ravens could get into the bags? 6. Why didnt Anne jump into the bag? 7. Why did a woman cry? 8. What did Walter and Mary do? 9. Where did ravens hide the rest of the day? 10. What conclusion did Walter come to?
1. Topic: How 4 ravens failed the plan number one 2. Idea: you shouldnt give up and must achieve your aim 3. The plan Tourists came with their bags The ravens tried to get into the bags Their plan failed /wasnt a success/ The ravens hid behind the wall
Dear Mary, 1. How is your life? 2. What legend is connected with the Tower of London?3. Was your plan of how to escape from the Tower successful? Why not? Write your 3 questions about London./ words/ Remember the rules of letter writing…
To listen to the 3 part and translate To practice new phrases To check up your Readers Diaries To retell the whole story and act out all possible dialogues
1. How many ravens there lived in the Tower ? 2. What were they doing every day? 3. Why were they unhappy this day? 4. What did they make at night? 5. What was the main point of their plan of escaping? 6. Why wasnt the plan number one a success? 7. What did Walter say to them at the end?
1. To begin plan –начать план 2. To work on smt-работать над чем-то 3. A sign/to make a sign/-делать вывеску 4. A stuffed raven-чучело ворона 5. A coin -монета 6. To be perfect – быть совершенный 7. Souvenir/keepsake/ [su:v ǝ ni ǝ ]-сувенир 8. To rub/to touch- гладить/тронуть
Topic: The all-out failure of the second plan Idea: Sometimes we can change our mind and yield to the circumstances. The plan: 1. Making of a sign 2. They are stuffed ravens 3. Three children couldnt buy them 4. A man and a woman unmasked their plan 5. Ravens had to stay in the Tower of London and be happy together
1. There lived 2. Their life was difficult because 3. One day was the worst of all cause 4. The legend states : if the ravens fly away the Tower the Crown and Great Britain will fall. 5. At night the ravens decided to…how to escape from.. 6. The next morning many tourists…with 7. The ravens made the first plan: to… 8. William, Walter and Mary could.. 9. Anne scratched …with
1. Their plan wasnt a success 2. The next morning they put in to action plan number two 3. Anne made a … 4. The ravens pretended that they were … 5. But people understood that they were alive birds. 6. All ravens agreed to stay at the… and not to pay attention to silly things from people. 7. They were….
unluckySilly /useless To be out of luck naiveunprepared If you cant realize your plans you should either change your mind or accept your fate Old tradition/ legend
1. Retell the whole story using your plan 2. Draw your pictures 3. Make your presentation on this story
The Tower of London The Tower of London is one of the most imposing and popular of London's historical sites. It comprises not one, but 20 towers. The oldest of which, the White Tower, dates back to the llth century and the time of William the Conqueror. Nowadays a lot of tourists visit the Tower of London, because of the Tower's evil reputation as a prison. The Tower is famous as home of the Crown Jewels. Today they can be viewed in their new jewel house. They include the Crown of Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother which contains the celebrated Indian diamond. Many stories associated with British history come from the Tower. In 1483 King Edward IV's two sons were murdered in the so-called Bloody Tower. Over two centuries later the skeletons of two little boys were found buried beneath steps in the White Tower. Traitor's Gate has steps leading down to the River Thames. Countless prisoners, including the future Queen Elizabeth I of England, were brought to the Tower by barge and ascended the steps before being imprisoned. For many it was their last moment of freedom before their death. But Elizabeth was released from the Tower and became Queen. The King's second wife, Anne Boleyn, was brought to trial there in 1536 and beheaded. Six years later her cousin, Catherine, Henry VIII's fifth wife, suffered the same fate. Sir Thomas More was beheaded there in Of course, no visit to the Tower would be complete without seeing the ravens; huge black birds who are an official part of the Tower community. Legend states that if the ravens were to leave the Tower the Crown will fall, and Britain with it. Under the special care of the Raven Master, the ravens are fed a daily diet of raw meat. And there is no danger of them flying away, because their wings are clipped.