Мы предполагаем, что вам понравилась эта презентация. Чтобы скачать ее, порекомендуйте, пожалуйста, эту презентацию своим друзьям в любой соц. сети. Кнопочки находятся чуть ниже. Спасибо.
Идет загрузка презентации. Пожалуйста, подождите
Презентация была опубликована
1. The United Kingdom includes A. England and Scotland B. Great Britain and Northern Ireland C. England, Scotland and Wales D. Great Britain, Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic
Great Britain and Northern Ireland
2. The currency of the UK is … A. pound = 100 cents B. dollar = 100 cents C. pound = 100 nickels D. pound = 100 pence
pound = 100 pence
3. The national emblem of Northern Ireland is the … A. shamrock B. rose C. thistle D. daffodil The flag of Northern Ireland
4. What do the abbreviations a.m. and p.m. stand for? A. Members of Parliament B. Time C. Members of Congress D. Time and Tense
5. Which town is the birthplace of William Shakespeare? A. Glasgow B. London C. Edinburgh D. Stratford-upon-Avon
6. A VIP is a … A. very important person B. very interesting person C. very intelligent person D. very indifferent person
very important person
7. Who discovered penicillin? A. Fleming B. Newton C. Armstrong D. Einstein
8. What are these: The Guardian, The News of the world, The Independent? A. newspapers B. TV programmes C. towns D. magazines
9. What title does Prince Charles, the eldest son of the British Queen have? A. Prince of Wales B. Prince of Scotland C. Prince of England D. Prince of Ireland
Prince of Wales The flag of Wales
10. What is the name of the USA flag? A. Uncle Sam B. Uncle John C. Stars and Stripes D. White Stars and Red Stripes
Stars and Stripes
11. The USA consists of … A. 49 states B. 50 states and the District of Columbia C. 49 states and the District of Columbia D. 51 states
SD ND MT ID NV CA OR WA UT WY NE CO OK TX LA FL MN IA IL ME AZ NM KS WI OH MI NY VT IN MO AR KY TN NH PA RI MS AL SC NC GA VA WV MA CT NJ DE MD AK HI 50 states and the District of Columbia
12. When do Americans celebrate Independence Day? A. July 4 B. December 25 C. February 14 D. October 31
13. The UK … A. a constitutional republic B. a presidential republic C. a federal republic D. a constitutional monarchy
a constitutional monarchy
14. Do you know the hometown of the famous band The Beatles? A.Manchester B. London C. Liverpool D. Glasgow
15. The NBA is … A. The National Birdwatchers Associations B. The National Boaters Associations C. The National Basketball Associations D. The National Baseball Associations
The National Basketball Associations
16. Who wrote Gullivers travels? A. Mark Twain B. Jonathan Swift C. Robert Burns D. William Shakespeare
17. What is the name of the Great Britain flag? A. Union Jack B. Union John C. Blue and Red D. Red and white Crosses
18. What is the national symbol of America? A. The rose B. The bald eagle C. The shamrock D. The white eagle
The bald eagle
19. The first English colony in the New World was founded in 1607 in A. Massachusetts B. Maryland C. Virginia D. New York
20. The English breakfast consists of … A. fish and chips B. toast and marmalade C. bacon and eggs D. coffee and a roll
toast and marmalade
21. Samuel Clemens wrote Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer. He is also known as… A. Mark Twain B. Ernest Hemingway C. James Fennimore Cooper D. Jack London
22. This round place is often called the Centre of London. There is a statue of Admiral Nelson in the middle of it. A. Trafalgar Square B. Piccadilly Circus C. Leicester Square D. London Circus
23. The national emblem of England is … A. the white rose B. the leek C. the shamrock D. the red rose The flag of England
the red rose
24. Who discovered America? A. Christopher Columbus B. George Washington C. The pilgrims D. Abraham Lincoln
25. What is the national sport in America? A. football B. soccer C. baseball D. basketball
26. What is the official address of Prime Minister house in the UK? A. 5 Fleet Street B. 21 Baker Street C. 10 Downing Street D. 7 Broadway
10 Downing Street
27. Who fought against racial discrimination in the 1960s? A. Martin Luther King B. Emily Dickinson Frank Lloyd Wright D. Abraham Lincoln
Martin Luther King
28. Which English author and famous mathematician created the story of Alice in Wonderland? A. Conan Doyle B. Charles Dickens C. Bernard Shaw D. Lewis Carroll
29. The US national motto is … A. Uncle Sam B. In God We Trust C. E pluribus Unum (One out of many) D. Per Astera ad Astra
In God We Trust
30. Ulster is another name for A. Scotland B. Northern Ireland C. Republic of Ireland D. Wales
31. … is the national emblem of Scotland. A. The leek B. The daffodil C. The shamrock D. The thistle The flag of Scotland
32. Who was the first president of the USA? A. Abraham Lincoln B. George Washington C. Franklin D. Roosevelt D. Theodore Roosevelt
33. Where is the Statue of liberty? A. New York B. Massachusetts C. California D. Washington
34. What is the national instrument of Scotland? A. Harp B. Whistle C. Bagpipes D. Fiddle
35. Russian businessman R.Abromovich is the owner of British football club called: A. Manchester United B. Chelsea C. Arsenal
36. The official languages of Canada are: a) English and Spanish b) English and French c) German and Italian
English and French
37. The capital of Australia is: a) Sydney b) Melbourne c) Canberra
38. A little animal, the national symbol of the small insular state of New Zealand is: a) kangaroo b) kiwi c) Koala
39. The princess called The Queen of Hearts is: a) Margaret b) Anna c) Diana
40. The name of the man who wrote the text of the Declaration of Independence is: a) Theodore Roosevelt b) Thomas Jefferson c) Jimmy Carter
41. The portrait of ………… we can see on 100$ banknote. a) Bill Clinton b) Benjamin Franklin c) George Bush (sin)
42. The street in New York, centre of theatres, cabarets, cinema houses and other kind of entertainment is called: a) Wall Street b) Broadway c) 5th Avenue
43. The head of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is: a) the President b) the Prime Minister c) the Queen
Queen Elizabeth II
44. …………. was the youngest president of the USA. a) George Bush b) John F. Kennedy c) Bill Clinton
John F. Kennedy
45. Bermudan triangle is situated in shore of: a) Great Britain b) The USA c) Australia
46. The official residence of the Queen of Great Britain is: a) the Tower b) Westminster c) Buckingham Palace
47. Department of Defense of the USA is called: a) White House b) The Pentagon c) Empire State Building
48. Tower Clock, the symbol of London is called: a) Big Dan b) Big Ben c) Big Man
49. The symbol of Scotland A.Rose B.Thistle C.Daffodil D.Shamrock
50.This building was rebuilt by Christopher Wren after the Great Fire of London in A. Westminster Abbey B. The Tower of London C. Buckingham Palace D. St. Pauls Cathedral
St. Pauls Cathedral
Lucky Strike Game 4 «Farther, Father». 1. The United Kingdom includes … 1. The United Kingdom includes … A. England and Scotland B. Great Britain and.
Своя игра English – speaking countries. The United Kingdom The United Kingdom Geography 10 20 30 40 50 Capital 10 20 30 40 50 Famous people 10 20 30 40.
CANADA The UK NEW ZEALAND AUSTRALIA THE USA Учитель Месхи И.А.
What do you know about the USA?. 1. Who discovered America? A) Christopher Columbus A) Christopher Columbus B) George Washington B) George Washington.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY РАЗРАБОТКА УРОКА 7 класс ( УМК Биболетовой М. З ) Бигалиевой Гульфии Едиловны.
Who wants to be a Millionaire?. Confident? The Prizes 1 - $10 2 - $50 3 - $100 4 - $200 5 - $300 6 - $400 7 - $500 8 - $1000 9 - $2000 10 - $3000 11.
What do you know about Great Britain? Презентация – викторина для использования на уроках английского языка в 9-10 классах. Автор Додонова В.А.
English- speaking Countries. 1)What countries are marked on this map? 2)What main languages do people speak in those countries? 3)What of their capitals.
Prezentacii.com. The largest country is Russia. The smallest country is the Vatican.
The quiz English speaking countries Выполнила: учитель английского языка МООУ СШИ 2 Феденко Галина Васильевна.
Koshelev Alexander. a. Great Britain b. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland c. The United Kingdom of Great Britain.
«English speaking countries» UK USA Canada Australia New Zealand.
A presentation made by a teacher of English Eremina N.V.
Своя игра Санкт-Петербург I. The First Round I. I. What is it? II. The UK III. Who is it? 1050 2040 30 4020 5010 Второй раунд.
We are lucky to learn English. Brainstorming ideas Do you think it is important to know English? Why? How can we use it? What are, in your opinion, some.
Is the official name of the state which is situated on the British Isles. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Complete the sentences:
Holidays $100 $200 $300 $400 $100 $200 $300 $400 $300 $200 $100 The UK The USA AustraliaHolidays Traditions London.
A country lies between the Indian and A country lies between the Indian and the Pacific Oceans. the Pacific Oceans. Sometimes Australia is called the Lucky.
Teacher: Compete between classes to see who can go the furthest. Race between teams/individuals collecting/losing money individually. Questions slides.
АBCDE 1 ТВОЙ ХОД ТВОЙ ХОД ТВОЙ ХОД ТВОЙ ХОД ТВОЙ ХОД 2 ТВОЙ ХОД ТВОЙ ХОД ТВОЙ ХОД ТВОЙ ХОД ТВОЙ ХОД 3 ТВОЙ ХОД ТВОЙ ХОД ТВОЙ ХОД ТВОЙ ХОД ТВОЙ ХОД 4 ТВОЙ.
LONDON SIGHTSEEING TOUR ©Башилова Елена Николаевна, школа 244.
The UK is situated on the British Isles. The capital of the country is London. The capital of the country is London. The UK consists of four parts: England,
1. What is the official name of the country whose language you study? a) Great Britain b) England c) The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern.
England, Scotland, Wales, … The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland The UK Capital Scotland Wales England The Thames Symbol Thistle.
Places of interest in London. Listen and repeat! [æ] – travel, capital, gallery; [ei] – play, place, stadium; [ju:] - museum, new, beautiful; [i]- big,
Кособудская Н.Ф. ГБОУ СОШ 593 Санкт-Петербург. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland occupies most of the territory of the British.
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland © Никогосян Евгения Валентиновна, 2012.
QUIZ Авторы: Лаворова Татьяна Ивановна, учитель английского языка Гейнц Анастасия, ученица 11Б класса.
I would like to present you England. It is the largest country and situated in the south-east of Great Britain. The population is 49 million people.
The First Team – The Daffodil The Second Team – The Rose.
Britain and its people at a glance Britain and its people at a glance.
What parts does the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland consist of?
THE UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND.
Created by Susan Neal. On the next slide, click and try to figure out what state is displayed. To find out the answer, click again.
Викторина Белокопытова Анна Николаевна. 123 456 789.
1) The British flag is called … A) The Union Jack B) The Stars and stripes C) The Maple Leaf 1) A.
What is London ? How old is it ? How many people live there ? What are the most famous places in London ?
155 Всего заданийВремя тестированиямин. Write your name and surname Начать тестирование.
Great Britain Quiz Anna Gribova 6 Б 6 Б Teacher : E. R. Sibirina.
USA Quiz 1. How many states are there in the USA? A) 48 B) 50 C) 52.
London is the capital of Great Britain London is the capital of Great Britain London is the capital of Great Britain.
FLAG COUNTRY CAPITAL The United Kingdom of Great Britain And Northern Ireland LONDON The United States of America Washington D.C. CANADA OTTAWA.
МОУ «СОШ 11» г. Абакана Учитель английского языка, Сарлина О.В.
English-speaking countries Countries and Nationalities Canada – the Canadian the UK – the British England – the English Ireland – the Irish Scotland.
Welcome to London. MAP OF LONDON English Queen Elizabeth II was born in 1926 in April. She has been the Queen of the UK since 1952.
Great Britain. Culture and customs. CONTINENTS AND COUNTRIES.
English Form 5th Olshina Tatyana School 402. What is London? What can you see and visit in London? Sightseeings of London: 1. The Tower of London. 2.
Федорова Марианна Ивановна учитель английского языка ВСОШ 1 им.Г.И.Чиряева.
16.12.2013 Writers history capitals countries inventions 200100300 200100300 200100300 200100300 200100300 2 раунд.
Автор: Наст Г.П. учитель английского языка, Маардуская гимназия г.Таллинн Эстония.
London is the capital and the largest city in Great Britain. More than 7 million people live and work there. London is the political, business and cultural.
Развивающая игра по английскому языку ( страноведение) Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Решетнякова Н. Н. Решетнякова Н. Н. Учитель английского языка Учитель.
Intellectual Casino. Royal family 1) What is the name of the Queen of the UK? a) Victoria b) Elisabeth I c) Elisabeth II.
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? a Millionaire? The name of the river in London is… a) The Mississippi b) The Thames c) The Nile d) The Thamus.
Брейн-ринг «О, Британия! 1.In what book one of the characters got his name when he was a grown up? (It was Friday from "Robinson Crusoe by D. Defoe.)
Read the rhyme: - P ussy-cat, pussy-cat, Where have you been? -I-Ive been to London To look at the Queen. -P-Pussy-cat, pussy-cat, What did you do there?
An Introduction to Britain Hello, I'm POLINA ORLOVSKAYA and welcome to window on Britain. What do you know about Britain? How many people live here? What's.
English – speaking countries Quiz for the 8th form Teacher of English: Antyushina L.V.
ROUND II Do you remember?. 1020 1020 3040 10 20 30 40 3040 203040.
Oluyaz lyceum, Form,9 Great Britain is magic! Part1 What is the UK? Geographical position of the country Capitals Symbols Part2 Speaking Writing Reading.
Who is the most intelligent? (Quiz) Done by Antonenko Irina Grigorievna.
The Map of London. The Tower of London It was a fortress, a palace, a prison and the Kings Zoo Now it is a museum It was built by William the Conqueror.
Quiz Sights. One of the oldest buildings in London. This building was the residence of English monarchs and was a prison.
«Who is the best in English? ». What country celebrates its Independence Day on the 4th of July?
WELCOME TO AMERICA УЧИТЕЛЬ АНГЛИЙСКОГО ЯЗЫКА СОШ 430 АБРАМОВА Т.И. г. Ломоносов.
Quiz on sights. One of the oldest buildings in London. This building was the residence of English monarchs and a prison.
A Tour Guide Around London Hello! Nice to meet you! Welcome to the capital of Great Britain. You have a great opportunity to visit one of the most ancient.
Travelling to Учитель английского языка МОУ Подгоренская СОШ 1 Погорелова Ирина Васильевна.
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Made by Skorobogatov Vadim Skorobogatov Vadim8-a.
СВОЯ ИГРА WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE UK? © Косогорова Елена Владимировна, 2010.
He that travels far knows much Wer reist sehr viel, er weißt viel John Clarke.
London London is the capital of the UK. London is one of the most beautiful and interesting cities in the world. London was founded in 43 AD. The area.
London The places to visit London is the capital of England. It is its political and business centre. The heart of London is the City – its commercial.
The United States of America Geographical position Symbols Sights Capital Holidays Famous people.
Пермский региональный институт педагогических информационных технологий Смирнова Светлана Владимировна учитель английского языка МОУ «Поедугинская основная.
Your Game ( History) Round 2 Полякова Галина Александровна учитель английского языка МОУ Избердеевская сош с. Петровское Тамбовская область.
The right answer: 1) Historically the territory of Great Britain is divided into …….. 1.two parts 2.three parts 3.four parts into four parts: England,
Great Britain London Dear friends, hello! I am writing to you from a distant country - Great Britain. The country, where boys and girls just like you.
Викторина Англоязычные страны. I Part How many states are there in the USA? 1) 48 2) 50 3) 51 4) 52.
WHAT? WHERE? WHEN?. Question 1 Name five English- speaking countries.
Flags of English-speaking countries. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
English speaking countries Panamareva Alina 7 «А».
Данилочкина Елена Сергеевна Учитель английского языка МБОУО гимназия 36 город Иваново.
Ones Own Game London The UK Riddles The Idioms Holidays Grammar.
5 класс What is London famous for? 5 класс. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (the UK) This wonderful country has many different.
London. The city, where all dreams come try…. My dear friends! On this autumn holidays I was in London. London is the capital city of England and of the.
ENGLAND Few Facts About England England is part of the United Kingdom which is made up of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. England is part.
Who wants to be the champion? Teacher: E.T.Ignatieva.
London landmarks. Big Ben One of the most famous landmarks of London. The name Big Ben does not refer to the whole clocktower, but to the thirteen-tonne.
The United States of America. The USA The country is situated in North America. It is the 4th largest country in the world.
THE BEST OF LEANERS OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE. Знание иностранного языка удваивает и утраивает знание человека на творческую самореализацию и наслаждение полнотой.
A bit of geography The United States is a very big country located in North America. It´s got 50 states and a federal district, Washington DC, its capital.
The UK is situated on the British Isles, north- west of the European continent between the Atlantic Ocean and the North Sea. It has a total land area.
Welcome to the Capital of Great Britain. A Tour Guide Around London Hello! Nice to meet you! Welcome to the capital of Great Britain. You have a great.
Why do you cry? Why do you cry, Willie? Why do you cry? Why, Willie? Why, Willie? Why?
ENGLISH-SPEAKING COUNTRIES. The aim of the project: Learn more about English-speaking countries. Our tasks: To find information about English-speaking.
The United States of America The United States of America is the fourth largest country in the world (after Russia, Canada and China). It is situated.
Travelling to the Great Britain. Translate the words into Russian tourist hiking comfortable сraft tour exotic coin to discover culture to get the benefit.
Listen and repeat! [æ] – travel, capital, gallery; [ei] – play, place, stadium; [ju:] - museum, new, beautiful; [i]- big, pig, different; [a:] – park,
Еще похожие презентации в нашем архиве:
© 2017 MyShared Inc. All rights reserved.