Мы предполагаем, что вам понравилась эта презентация. Чтобы скачать ее, порекомендуйте, пожалуйста, эту презентацию своим друзьям в любой соц. сети. Кнопочки находятся чуть ниже. Спасибо.
Идет загрузка презентации. Пожалуйста, подождите
Презентация была опубликована
1. The United Kingdom includes A. England and Scotland B. Great Britain and Northern Ireland C. England, Scotland and Wales D. Great Britain, Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic
Great Britain and Northern Ireland
2. The currency of the UK is … A. pound = 100 cents B. dollar = 100 cents C. pound = 100 nickels D. pound = 100 pence
pound = 100 pence
3. The national emblem of Northern Ireland is the … A. shamrock B. rose C. thistle D. daffodil The flag of Northern Ireland
4. What do the abbreviations a.m. and p.m. stand for? A. Members of Parliament B. Time C. Members of Congress D. Time and Tense
5. Which town is the birthplace of William Shakespeare? A. Glasgow B. London C. Edinburgh D. Stratford-upon-Avon
6. A VIP is a … A. very important person B. very interesting person C. very intelligent person D. very indifferent person
very important person
7. Who discovered penicillin? A. Fleming B. Newton C. Armstrong D. Einstein
8. What are these: The Guardian, The News of the world, The Independent? A. newspapers B. TV programmes C. towns D. magazines
9. What title does Prince Charles, the eldest son of the British Queen have? A. Prince of Wales B. Prince of Scotland C. Prince of England D. Prince of Ireland
Prince of Wales The flag of Wales
10. What is the name of the USA flag? A. Uncle Sam B. Uncle John C. Stars and Stripes D. White Stars and Red Stripes
Stars and Stripes
11. The USA consists of … A. 49 states B. 50 states and the District of Columbia C. 49 states and the District of Columbia D. 51 states
SD ND MT ID NV CA OR WA UT WY NE CO OK TX LA FL MN IA IL ME AZ NM KS WI OH MI NY VT IN MO AR KY TN NH PA RI MS AL SC NC GA VA WV MA CT NJ DE MD AK HI 50 states and the District of Columbia
12. When do Americans celebrate Independence Day? A. July 4 B. December 25 C. February 14 D. October 31
13. The UK … A. a constitutional republic B. a presidential republic C. a federal republic D. a constitutional monarchy
a constitutional monarchy
14. Do you know the hometown of the famous band The Beatles? A.Manchester B. London C. Liverpool D. Glasgow
15. The NBA is … A. The National Birdwatchers Associations B. The National Boaters Associations C. The National Basketball Associations D. The National Baseball Associations
The National Basketball Associations
16. Who wrote Gullivers travels? A. Mark Twain B. Jonathan Swift C. Robert Burns D. William Shakespeare
17. What is the name of the Great Britain flag? A. Union Jack B. Union John C. Blue and Red D. Red and white Crosses
18. What is the national symbol of America? A. The rose B. The bald eagle C. The shamrock D. The white eagle
The bald eagle
19. The first English colony in the New World was founded in 1607 in A. Massachusetts B. Maryland C. Virginia D. New York
20. The English breakfast consists of … A. fish and chips B. toast and marmalade C. bacon and eggs D. coffee and a roll
toast and marmalade
21. Samuel Clemens wrote Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer. He is also known as… A. Mark Twain B. Ernest Hemingway C. James Fennimore Cooper D. Jack London
22. This round place is often called the Centre of London. There is a statue of Admiral Nelson in the middle of it. A. Trafalgar Square B. Piccadilly Circus C. Leicester Square D. London Circus
23. The national emblem of England is … A. the white rose B. the leek C. the shamrock D. the red rose The flag of England
the red rose
24. Who discovered America? A. Christopher Columbus B. George Washington C. The pilgrims D. Abraham Lincoln
25. What is the national sport in America? A. football B. soccer C. baseball D. basketball
26. What is the official address of Prime Minister house in the UK? A. 5 Fleet Street B. 21 Baker Street C. 10 Downing Street D. 7 Broadway
10 Downing Street
27. Who fought against racial discrimination in the 1960s? A. Martin Luther King B. Emily Dickinson Frank Lloyd Wright D. Abraham Lincoln
Martin Luther King
28. Which English author and famous mathematician created the story of Alice in Wonderland? A. Conan Doyle B. Charles Dickens C. Bernard Shaw D. Lewis Carroll
29. The US national motto is … A. Uncle Sam B. In God We Trust C. E pluribus Unum (One out of many) D. Per Astera ad Astra
In God We Trust
30. Ulster is another name for A. Scotland B. Northern Ireland C. Republic of Ireland D. Wales
31. … is the national emblem of Scotland. A. The leek B. The daffodil C. The shamrock D. The thistle The flag of Scotland
32. Who was the first president of the USA? A. Abraham Lincoln B. George Washington C. Franklin D. Roosevelt D. Theodore Roosevelt
33. Where is the Statue of liberty? A. New York B. Massachusetts C. California D. Washington
34. What is the national instrument of Scotland? A. Harp B. Whistle C. Bagpipes D. Fiddle
35. Russian businessman R.Abromovich is the owner of British football club called: A. Manchester United B. Chelsea C. Arsenal
36. The official languages of Canada are: a) English and Spanish b) English and French c) German and Italian
English and French
37. The capital of Australia is: a) Sydney b) Melbourne c) Canberra
38. A little animal, the national symbol of the small insular state of New Zealand is: a) kangaroo b) kiwi c) Koala
39. The princess called The Queen of Hearts is: a) Margaret b) Anna c) Diana
40. The name of the man who wrote the text of the Declaration of Independence is: a) Theodore Roosevelt b) Thomas Jefferson c) Jimmy Carter
41. The portrait of ………… we can see on 100$ banknote. a) Bill Clinton b) Benjamin Franklin c) George Bush (sin)
42. The street in New York, centre of theatres, cabarets, cinema houses and other kind of entertainment is called: a) Wall Street b) Broadway c) 5th Avenue
43. The head of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is: a) the President b) the Prime Minister c) the Queen
Queen Elizabeth II
44. …………. was the youngest president of the USA. a) George Bush b) John F. Kennedy c) Bill Clinton
John F. Kennedy
45. Bermudan triangle is situated in shore of: a) Great Britain b) The USA c) Australia
46. The official residence of the Queen of Great Britain is: a) the Tower b) Westminster c) Buckingham Palace
47. Department of Defense of the USA is called: a) White House b) The Pentagon c) Empire State Building
48. Tower Clock, the symbol of London is called: a) Big Dan b) Big Ben c) Big Man
49. The symbol of Scotland A.Rose B.Thistle C.Daffodil D.Shamrock
50.This building was rebuilt by Christopher Wren after the Great Fire of London in A. Westminster Abbey B. The Tower of London C. Buckingham Palace D. St. Pauls Cathedral
St. Pauls Cathedral
Lucky Strike Game 4 «Farther, Father». 1. The United Kingdom includes … 1. The United Kingdom includes … A. England and Scotland B. Great Britain and.
Своя игра English – speaking countries. The United Kingdom The United Kingdom Geography 10 20 30 40 50 Capital 10 20 30 40 50 Famous people 10 20 30 40.
CANADA The UK NEW ZEALAND AUSTRALIA THE USA Учитель Месхи И.А.
What do you know about the USA?. 1. Who discovered America? A) Christopher Columbus A) Christopher Columbus B) George Washington B) George Washington.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY РАЗРАБОТКА УРОКА 7 класс ( УМК Биболетовой М. З ) Бигалиевой Гульфии Едиловны.
Who wants to be a Millionaire?. Confident? The Prizes 1 - $10 2 - $50 3 - $100 4 - $200 5 - $300 6 - $400 7 - $500 8 - $1000 9 - $2000 10 - $3000 11.
What do you know about Great Britain? Презентация – викторина для использования на уроках английского языка в 9-10 классах. Автор Додонова В.А.
English- speaking Countries. 1)What countries are marked on this map? 2)What main languages do people speak in those countries? 3)What of their capitals.
Prezentacii.com. The largest country is Russia. The smallest country is the Vatican.
The quiz English speaking countries Выполнила: учитель английского языка МООУ СШИ 2 Феденко Галина Васильевна.
Koshelev Alexander. a. Great Britain b. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland c. The United Kingdom of Great Britain.
«English speaking countries» UK USA Canada Australia New Zealand.
A presentation made by a teacher of English Eremina N.V.
Своя игра Санкт-Петербург I. The First Round I. I. What is it? II. The UK III. Who is it? 1050 2040 30 4020 5010 Второй раунд.
We are lucky to learn English. Brainstorming ideas Do you think it is important to know English? Why? How can we use it? What are, in your opinion, some.
Is the official name of the state which is situated on the British Isles. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Complete the sentences:
Holidays $100 $200 $300 $400 $100 $200 $300 $400 $300 $200 $100 The UK The USA AustraliaHolidays Traditions London.
A country lies between the Indian and A country lies between the Indian and the Pacific Oceans. the Pacific Oceans. Sometimes Australia is called the Lucky.
Teacher: Compete between classes to see who can go the furthest. Race between teams/individuals collecting/losing money individually. Questions slides.
АBCDE 1 ТВОЙ ХОД ТВОЙ ХОД ТВОЙ ХОД ТВОЙ ХОД ТВОЙ ХОД 2 ТВОЙ ХОД ТВОЙ ХОД ТВОЙ ХОД ТВОЙ ХОД ТВОЙ ХОД 3 ТВОЙ ХОД ТВОЙ ХОД ТВОЙ ХОД ТВОЙ ХОД ТВОЙ ХОД 4 ТВОЙ.
Еще похожие презентации в нашем архиве:
© 2017 MyShared Inc. All rights reserved.