5 класс ( УМК Биболетовой ) Жидкова Екатерина Вадимовна МОУ лицей 39, город Нижний Тагил 2010. - презентация
Презентация была опубликована
2 года назад
Презентация на тему: " 5 класс ( УМК Биболетовой ) Жидкова Екатерина Вадимовна МОУ лицей 39, город Нижний Тагил 2010." — Транскрипт:
5 класс ( УМК Биболетовой ) Жидкова Екатерина Вадимовна МОУ лицей 39, город Нижний Тагил 2010
Past SimplePresent SimpleFuture Simple Yesterday, 6 days ago, last year Usually, often, seldom, always, sometimes Tomorrow, in 2 days, next year V 2 / V ed V / V s Will V did (V)do /does (V) He went to the cinema yesterday. He didnt go to the cinema yesterday. Did he go to the cinema yesterday? He often goes to the cinema. He doesnt often go to the cinema. Does he often go to the cinema? He will go to the cinema tomorrow. He wont go to the cinema tomorrow. Will he go to the cinema tomorrow?
1. I go to bed at ten every day. 2. I didnt go to the country last summer. 3. Will you watch TV tomorrow? 4. She goes to school every day. 5. Yesterday my brother saw a new car. 6. Ill spend next summer abroad. 7. My mother cooked a tasty dinner last Sunday. 8. We usually write long letters.
1. They (have) a P.E. lesson yesterday. 2. He always (get up) at 7 oclock. 3. Children usually (play) tennis on Sundays. 4. Nick (go) shopping tomorrow. 5. I often (run) in the park. 6. Boys (wash) the floor last Friday. 7. Girls (take care) of animals next summer.
1. They had a P.E. lesson yesterday. 2. He always gets up at 7 oclock. 3. Children usually play tennis on Sundays. 4. Nick will go shopping tomorrow. 5. She often runs in the park. 6. Boys washed the floor last Friday. 7. Girls will take care of animals next summer.
1. I usually... my Granny on Saturday. a) visits; b) visited; c) visit; d) will visit 2. There pupils in our class last year. a) were; b) was; c) are; d) is 3.I can... English very well. a) spoke; b) speaks; c) speak; d) will speak they go to the Zoo with us next week? a) shall; b) will; c) do; d) did to my friend's place yesterday. a) goed; b) went; c) goes; d) will go 6. He will not... his holidays in America. a) spent; b) spended; c) spends; d) spend 7. My pencil... on the table yesterday. My mother... it in the box. a) was not, put; b) are not, put; c) were not, put; d) was not, puts 8. Do you like... to school? Yes, I.... a) to go, did; b) go, do; c) to go, do; d) to go, don't 9. We learn how to use computers at... lessons. a) I. Т.; b) Literature; c) Drama; d) Maths 10. She wanted to... us about her brother. a) say; b) tell; c) speak; d) show
1. He will spend last summer in the country. 2. You goes to school every day. 3. Children cooked nice dinner tomorrow. 4. Last Sunday we goes to the park. 5. I writed a letter to my friend yesterday. 6. Nick dont like to play the piano. 7. He wont play chess tomorrow.