Lack of oxygen in the brain for 5 to 10 minutes results in permanent brain damage.
Your brain keeps developing until your late 40s.
New Brain Connections Are Created Every Time You Form a Memory.
Your brain uses20% of the total oxygen and blood in your body. bloodyour bodybloodyour body
When awake, the human brain produces enough electricity to power a small light bulb.
The pathologist who made Einstein body's autopsy stole his brain and kept it in a jar for 20 years Einstein
The human brain has the same consistency as tofu.
The smell of chocolate increases theta brain waves, which triggers relaxation. chocolate
Long-term mobile phone use significantly increases the risk of brain tumours, a study found.
Due to the new discovery of many brain parasites, scientist now think a Zombie Apocalypse is actually possible.
1) What causes lack of oxygen in the brain? a. improving brain b. brain damage c. the disappearance of the brain 2) How many years until it develops a brain? a. 40 b. 50 c. 30
3) When the formation of new brain connectivity? a. Memory b. Sleep c. Death 4) What percentage of oxygen the brain uses? a. 50 b. 60 c. 20 5) What is the quantity of electricity produces the brain during wakefulness? a. Unknown b. 50 c. to power small light bulbs
6) How many years was kept by the pathologist, the brain of Einstein? a. 20 b. 30 c. 45 7) What texture is the brain? a. As meat b. as tofu cheese c. Unknown 8) What increases theta brain waves? a. Lemon b. the smell of chocolate c. water
9) What increases the risk of brain tumor? a. walks in the fresh air b. Swimming c. Phone 10) What scientists think on account of the zombie Apocalypse? a. it is possible b. it is not possible c. nothing
1) B 2) A 3) A 4) C 5) C 6) A 7) B 8) B 9) C 10) A