Презентация на тему: " Laser Technologies Ltd. Russian, Chelyabinsk www.lastech.ru MISSION STATEMENT Laser Technologies strives to achieve the full customer satisfaction with." — Транскрипт:
Laser Technologies Ltd. Russian, Chelyabinsk MISSION STATEMENT Laser Technologies strives to achieve the full customer satisfaction with our high-quality processing of materials by means of the state-of-the-art laser cutting, waterjet cutting and bending while creating and promoting business environment in which high profit is not contradictory to integrity and generally accepted societal values. Our strengths include a strong customer focus and professionalism We provide the customer with a comprehensive set of three services: material processing + service + customer support – all included in our highly competitive price structure.
Services and Products About 90% of manufacturing operations of Laser Technologies is involved in toll services of cutting and bending of flat products or tubing where the customer provides the incoming material, with the remaining 10% of a cut or bent metal product.
The manufacturing facilities include: Two (2) Laser Cutting Facilities "Bystar 3015" (Swiss made). One (1) Acqua Cutting Facility "BarsJet" (Russian made). One (1) 200 t Bending Brake Press "Hammerle 200x3100" (Swiss made).
The manufacturing facilities include: Misc. material handling, incl. three 5 t cranes, measuring and computer equipment. A new facility for auxiliary operations such as welding, drilling and polishing of metal parts, and their assembly into cupboards, shelving and other final products, was established.
Работа с клиентами: встречи, экскурсии, учебы, продвижение клиентов, сервисы
Работа по программе ТАМ ЕБРР, дружба с Bystronic, TRUMPF, AMADA
Сайт в Интернет, электронная газета «Вести Лазерных технологий», более 2000 подписчиков
Приглашаем к сотрудничеству голландские предприятия!