Vitamin B 6 It is in fish, meat, cabbage, tomatoes, potatoes, nuts, pepper, mushrooms, carrots and greenery.
Vitamin B 12 It is in eggs, chicken, milk products, wheat, fish and oysters.
Vitamin C It is in every fruit and vegetable. You can find it in black currants, strawberry, oranges, onions, cabbage and green pepper. It is important for building bones and teeth. It helps to prevent colds.
Vitamin D It is in eggs. People can get it from sunlight. It makes our bones strong.
Vitamin E It is necessary for skin and body. It is in the wheat and nuts.
Vitamin K It is in cabbage, wheat, fruit – bananas, kiwi and avocado.
Remember: you eat to live, but dont live to eat. Choose healthy food.
Problem pages 1. You shouldnt eat hamburgers, because they are not good for you.
2. You shouldnt eat pizza. It is dangerous for health.
3. You shouldnt eat cakes, because they are fat and it is not good for you.
4. You shouldnt drink cola, because it is dangerous for your health.
5. You shouldnt eat chips, because they arent useful for your health.
6. You shouldnt eat crisps, because they are harmful.
7. You shouldnt eat chocolate and sweets, because they are dangerous for health.
8. You shouldnt eat biscuits, because they are harmful for health.
9. You shouldnt eat ice-cream, because its not good for you sore-throat.
10. You shouldnt eat hot-dogs, because they are not good for you.
So, to keep healthy, we should: 1.First of all to eat useful food full of vitamins; 2.To eat more fruits and vegetables, especially apples and kiwi: An apple a day, keeps the doctor away.; 3.To go in for sport: to swim, to play tennis, to play football, to ski and skate; 4.To go to fitness centres and sports clubs; 5.Not to eat fat food: hamburgers, chips, crisps and cakes.
Keep fit and healthy We should: eat various food; eat more fresh fruit and vegetables; eat low fat food; have breakfast every day; not to eat cakes and sweets every day; not to eat at night.
To grow big and strong we should: go for a walk every day; do some sport every week; play computer games and watch TY less than two hours a day; Sleep eight or nine hours a day;