Мы предполагаем, что вам понравилась эта презентация. Чтобы скачать ее, порекомендуйте, пожалуйста, эту презентацию своим друзьям в любой соц. сети. Кнопочки находятся чуть ниже. Спасибо.
Идет загрузка презентации. Пожалуйста, подождите
Презентация была опубликована
2 года назад
Choose the right variant:
1.The river ___into the ocean. a)Go b) Is going c) goes
2. Look! The duck ___ in the lake. a)swims b) will swim c) is swimming
3. Yesterday was sunny and we ___ to gather autumn flowers. a)will go b) went c) go
4. The snow ___ at a temperature of 0 degrees C. a)melts b) is melting c) will melt
5. Next month our class___to the Zoo. a)goes b) will go c) went
6. Nick___ got a dog, but he___ got a cat. a)has b) doesnt c) hasnt d) isnt
7. These ___ are our school teachers. a)woman b)womans c)women
8. Whose trousers___? a)are they b) is it c) is there
9. I dont want ___ juice, but I want ___ ice-cream. a)any b) some
10. Nancy ___ very well. a)is skating b) skates
11. Crocodiles___ my favourite animals. a)are b) is c) was
12. When ___ you see Jack last? a)did b) was c) have
13. I dont like my doll, but I like___doll very much. a)him b) them c) us d) her
14. My telephone number ___ Please, ring me up. a)was b) will be c) is
15. Are you hungry? ___ something to eat? a)Do you want b) Did you want c) Will you want
16. Lets go out. It ___ now. a)doesnt raining b)doesnt rain c) isnt raining
17. What time___ he usually come from school. a)does b) is c)did
18. Listen to Mark. What song___ he ___? a)is, singing b) does, sing c) did, sing
19. How ___ sweets have you got? a)many b) much
20. ___ years ago there was only water on our planet. a)Many b) Much
21. ___ are domestic animals. a) Goose b) Geese
22. How many ___ has your uncle got on his farm? a)sheep b) sheeps
23. Nick ___ me a very interesting story yesterday and now Im going to retell it to you. a)tells b) will tell c)told
24. There isnt ___ snow here in winter. a)many b) much
25. Doctors ___ after sick people in hospitals. a)looks b) are looking c)look d) will look
PRESENT FUTURE PAST INDEFINITE. USUALLY OFTEN EVERY DAY EVERY WEEK EVERY MONTH EVERY YEAR NEXT DAY NEXT WEEK NEXT MONTH NEXT YEAR YESTERDAY LAST DAY LAST.
My favourite animals My favourite animals My favourite dog, which lives with me My favourite dog, which lives with me My favourite wild animal My favourite.
MAY I ASK YOU A QUESTION? CHECK YOURSELF. Exercise 1. Fill in the words where, what, why, how, who, when. In some sentences 2 variants are possible. How.
Take me back to prison. There was a king who thought that he could paint very well. His pictures were bad. But the people were afraid of the king. They.
A Wonderful Love Story: Three guests Изготвил:. A woman came out of her house and saw 3 old men with long white beards sitting in her front yard. She.
Тест по уроку 3 3 времени. 1 вариант 2 вариант 1. They ______ tennis at the sports ground two days ago. a/ play b/will play c/is playing d/ played 1.My.
A lot, much, many, few, little.. Put in a lot of / much / many 1.Do you drink much tea? 2.I like reading. Ive got a lot of books. 3.There isnt much milk.
5 класс ( УМК Биболетовой ) Жидкова Екатерина Вадимовна МОУ лицей 39, город Нижний Тагил 2010.
Made by Ageeva Elena Alekseevna. Do you want to speak English politely?
How many Tenses are there in the English Language? What are they? And what is the theme of our lesson?
In the dark. Many years ago two friends, Joe and Tom, came to a small town. It was very dark when they came to a little inn.
DOTTY THE DOG AND HIS FRIENDS.. TRY TO REMEMBER THESE WORDS AND EXPRESSIONS: ANY – КАКОЙ - НИБУДЬ FIND – НАЙТИ TAKE ME WITH YOU – ВОЗЬМИ МЕНЯ С СОБОЙ.
I think it doesnt matter much what country it might be. I can't choose the place in which I will live because I know geography badly and I have never.
Составила: Дуженкова Елена Витальевна учитель английского языка ФГКОУ СОШ 8 г. Севастополя.
Задачи: Закрепить изученный лексико- грамматический материал по теме : «Мой дом». Активизировать в речи учащихся лексику по теме урока. Развивать речевые.
THIS IS 100 200 300 400 500 WORDS HAVE HAS GOT TO BE ANTONYMS QUESTION WORDS PRONOUNS.
Hello, boys and girls! Hi to you all. I am your new friend. My name is Peter. I am ten. I live in Brighton. I live in Park Street.
Янина Светлана Владимировна учитель английского языка ГБОУ СОШ «ЦО» пос.Варламово, Сызранский район, Самарская область.
Choose the right verb. 1) I … this English poem by heart yesterday a) learn b) learnt c) will learn 2) Tomorrow she … this text into Russian. a) translate.
Did you have holidays recently? Do you like holidays? Where did you go on your holidays? Did you go to another country? I went to the UK. I bought some.
Еще похожие презентации в нашем архиве:
© 2017 MyShared Inc. All rights reserved.