1. Who is called by the British people "Our national bard", "The bard of Avon"? 2. Who is considered to be the national poet of Scotland? 3. What was B. Britten? 4. Where does Royal Shakespeare Company perform? 5. Who is the national hero of Britain, the defender of the poor? 6. What is the London home of the Queen? 7. What was the first most terrible prison in Great Britain? 8. Who was the first woman Prime Minister of Great Britain? 9. What events come to your mind when you look at the map of Great Britain and see the following place-names: Edinburgh, Alderborough, Langollen, Liverpool? 1. Warm – up activity
2. Make your magic stair using the letter t (по образцу) M Me Man Mine Money Monday ………
3. Do you know the history and culture of the countries the language of which you study? 1.What strait separates Great Britain from the continent? 2. Who was the first President of America? 3. Who was the 42nd President of the USA? 4. Who lives in 10, Downing Street in London? 5. What English scientist did an apple fall on his head and helped him to discover a physics law? 6. What was the real name of Mark Twain? 7. The British like to drink their tea with.... What kind of tea do they call Russian tea? 8. Name the king of the rock'n'roll.
1. "Быть или не быть" 2. "Veni, vidi, vici". 3. What's the French for "Look for a woman"? 4. Translate from Latin: "Terra incognita". 5. What's the English for "грудной ребенок''? 6. Do you know how to greet a person in French? 7. Translate from Italian: " Finita la comedia". 8. Say in French " С глазу на глаз''? 4. Are there polyglots among you?
One, two, three, four, five, Once I caught a fish alive, Six, seven, eight, nine, ten, Then I let it go again. Why did I let it go? Because it bit my finger so. Which finger did it byte? This little finger on the right. Once I caught a fish alive. A musical break
l i s h e n g n d f r i e k b o o t a i n b r i a l a n i m a c e f 7. Make up the word
1. A friend in need is a friend indeed. 2. Second thoughts are the best. 3. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. 4. He that would eat the fruit must climb the tree. 5. A cat in gloves catches no mice. 6. Four eyes see more (better) than two. 8. English proverbs
Представитель команды берёт карточку, на которой написано какое-либо понятие. Ученик объясняет своей команде это слово, не называя его. Если команда не справилась с заданием за определённый срок, право ответа переходит к соперникам. Возможно объяснение при помощи жестов и движений (без использования речи). 3 очка за угаданное понятие. 9. Explain the word
11. This text is not ready for publication. Edit the text. danieldefoewasafamousenglishwriteroftheeight eenthcenturyhewrotehisworldfamousnovelthelif eandstrangesurprisingadventuresofrobinsoncru soewhenhewasnearly60yearsold.
entertainment Составьте как можно больше слов за 3 минуты