Презентация на тему: " 1. Do you like your school? I should say that I love my school a lot. For me its not only a building where I get knowledge, but also the second home of." — Транскрипт:
1. Do you like your school? I should say that I love my school a lot. For me its not only a building where I get knowledge, but also the second home of mine. Theres a thing about my school that will never change. Its my love to my schoolmates. It is a pleasure for me to study with them. And whatever happens, we are always true to our friendship and I strongly believe that school friends are friends forever. Besides, it is worth saying that our school is well- known for its academic excellence. In my opinion the quality of teaching in our school is much better than in many other schools of our town.
2. What are your favorite subjects? My favorite subject has always been English. I enjoy making up dialogues, having small-group discussions and even learning new phrases and grammar material. I believe that a foreign language makes your own one more expressive and flexible. Besides, I also like such subjects as Mathematics, Literature and Chemistry.
3. What subjects dont you like? I can say that I like all subjects, but the one at which Im not very good is Biology. For me its quite a boring lesson. And sometimes I even dont understand the material properly.
4. How long do you spend studying after school? Speaking about homework, I must admit we have quite a lot of it and it usually takes me several hours to do all the tasks and sometimes I even have to sit up late to write a composition, to prepare a report or to learn a poem by heart.
5. Why is it important to study hard? Education is probably the most important thing in our life. We realize that knowledge is power and the more man knows the greater power he has. We also bear in mind that school is the main source of knowledge. Thats why school means a lot in everybodys life. At school we learn most of the things people need to know. It is at school where we spell our first pave our way from the ABC to profound knowledge that helps us to become top specialists.. So, knowledge we get at school will, undoubtedly, help us in the future. Thats why it is important to study hard at school.