Презентация на тему: " 1. Do you have a lot of friends? Yes, I can say that I have quite a lot of friends. But I have only two special ones. We spend plenty of time together," — Транскрипт:
1. Do you have a lot of friends? Yes, I can say that I have quite a lot of friends. But I have only two special ones. We spend plenty of time together, always have several topics to talk about and have much in common. So, we can chat for hours and never get bored together.
2. What qualities do you look for in a friend? I look for such qualities as reliability, honesty, tenderness and kindness in my friends. And I can say that Im a lucky person as I can find all this qualities in my best friends.
3. Do you value your friends? Yes, I think I value my friends a lot. We always try to help each other, always share all our problems and secrets together. But the main thing, I believe, is that I can always rely on them as I know that my friends will never betray me.
4. What do you usually do with your friends? Though we live far from each other we meet quite often and we spend a lot of time together. We go for walks together, talk about all sorts of things: music, school, fresh news and so on. We discuss films, TV shows and books. We highly appreciate our friendship and I hope it will last long
5. Why is it important to have friends? I think friends play a very important role in life of every person, especially for teenagers. Its not a secret that we, teenagers, sometimes trust our friends even more then our parents. And I believe that every person should have a special friend who he can share all his secrets, troubles and joys with. And of course, friends often help us by giving us right advise.