1. What is your favorite type of television programs? Although that I cant say that I watch TV very often, its sometimes hard for me to resist watching. - презентация
Презентация была опубликована
2 года назад
Презентация на тему: " 1. What is your favorite type of television programs? Although that I cant say that I watch TV very often, its sometimes hard for me to resist watching." — Транскрипт:
1. What is your favorite type of television programs? Although that I cant say that I watch TV very often, its sometimes hard for me to resist watching some serials or TV programs. Most of all I like to watch different reality and talk shows. My favorite reality show is The House 2. Its interesting to observe the development of people relationship, to worry when they quarrel and to be glad when they are reconciled again. You get such a lot if positive feelings when you watch it because theres something humorous, cognitive and, undoubtedly, useful in it. As for talk shows, my favorite one is Let them talk on The First. On the one hand it is a very popular show, and on the other hand it is a serious program in which the most actual problems are discussed.. I think that the aim of this program is to help people solve their problems and cope with their difficulties. Besides, I like the program Around the world, because it gives me a chance to travel of other the world without living home. Faraway countries, their customs and traditional are come into my living room.
2. Has your taste in television programs changed over the years? Why/Why not? Yes, my taste in television programs changed over the years. When I was younger I used to watch much more TV then I do it now. I liked to watch different cartoons and programs for children. Now, if a have a chance to watch something I usually choose comedies, reality, talk or game shows.
3. How often do you watch television? I cant say that I watch TV very often. But sometimes its hard for me to resist watching some serials or TV programs. I usually can find a lot of much more useful things then watching TV. For example, to read a book, to revise homework or to go out with friends is more wholesome, I believe. So, I spend one or two hours a day watching it.
4. What do you think of Russian television? I think that the aim of television in Russia is to experiment and to please most different tastes and preferences. It is used regularly to give information on everything from weather conditions to wildlife. The most popular channels in Russia are ORT, RTR, NTV, STS, TNT, Home, MTV and some others. There are also a lot of kinds of programs on Television in Russia such as current affairs, documentaries, sports, films, plays, the arts, news, educational and variety shows.
5. Do you think young people watch too much television? I think that new generation spend too much time on such things as television, the Internet and so on. Theres too much influence of TV on young viewers. Nowadays more and more teenagers tend to stay at home glued to the screen instead of going out with friends or doing their homework. And its very harmful because looking at a screen for long periods of time is bad for the eyes, and sitting on a chair for hours is not healthy. Besides, some programs and films may make them violent.