1. How much free time do you have? Unfortunately, I dont have much free time. I usually have quite a lot of homework and try to do it well, so it takes. - презентация
Презентация была опубликована
Презентация на тему: " 1. How much free time do you have? Unfortunately, I dont have much free time. I usually have quite a lot of homework and try to do it well, so it takes." — Транскрипт:
1. How much free time do you have? Unfortunately, I dont have much free time. I usually have quite a lot of homework and try to do it well, so it takes a lot of time. As a rule, I have about three hours a day for myself.
2. How do you spend your free time? When I have some free time I try to spend it with use for me. So, I like to read an interesting book or to watch an intellectual show. But sometimes, when I just want to have a rest or enjoy my leisure time, I prefer listening to music, watching a comedy or go dancing. Besides, it is pleasant to go for a walk with my friends and to chat with them.
3. What would you do if you had more free time? If I had more free time I think I would do a lot of things. Firstly, I would do some sport, for example, swimming, because Id like to become stronger, more energetic and self-controlled. Secondly, I would travel somewhere to see new lands, to meet new people and to learn about their customs and traditions. And thirdly, I would learn another foreign language, French, for instance. Its a very beautiful and tuneful language, I believe. And it could be very useful if I went somewhere abroad.
4. Has the way in which you spend your free time changed over the years? Yes, the way in which I spend my free time has changed over the years. When I was younger I used to spend all my free time going for walks with my friends or playing with my toys. But over the years, as Ive become older, my habits have changed a lot. Now the best way to spend my free time is to read a book or to listen to my favorite songs.
5. Why do you think its important to have free time? After long working day its extremely important to have some time for your own. I think its necessary for every person to have a little spare time to watch a favorite film, to listen to favorite tunes or just relax. So, if people didnt have free time, Im sure, they would be exhausted and couldnt enjoy the life.