Мы предполагаем, что вам понравилась эта презентация. Чтобы скачать ее, порекомендуйте, пожалуйста, эту презентацию своим друзьям в любой соц. сети. Кнопочки находятся чуть ниже. Спасибо.
Идет загрузка презентации. Пожалуйста, подождите
Презентация была опубликована
Past Continuous or Past Simple?
Choose the number:
1) Tom (lie) on the sofa and (speak) over the phone, when I arrived. A1
A-1 was lying / was speaking back A-1
2) The police caught Dan when he (rob) a shop. A 2 Q 2
A-2 was robbing back A 2
3) He couldnt speak because he (die) of laugh. A 3 Q 3
was dying A 3 back
4) - What you (do) between one and two? I phoned you several times. - I (play) the piano and heard nothing. A 4 Q 4
were doing / was playing A 4 back
5) When I got up that morning, the sun (shine) brightly and the birds (sing). A 5
was shining / were singing A 5 back
6) When you rang me yesterday, I (have) a bath. A 6
was having A 6 back
7) Somebody stole the money from Dads pocket while he (sleep). A 7 Q 7
was sleeping A 7 back
8) I (sit) by the window when I heard the noise. A 8 Q 8
was sitting A 8 back
9) The Ivanovs (quarrel) while they (wash) their car. A 9 Q 9
quarrelled / were washing A 9 back
10) Yesterday while Dad (shave) he (cut) his cheek. A 10 Q 10
was shaving / cut A 10 back
11) While my son (wait) for my call, somebody (knock) at the door. A 11 Q 11
was waiting / knocked A 11 back
12) I saw a light in your window as I (pass) by. A 12 Q 12
was passing A 12 back
13) We just (talk) about him when he suddenly (come) in. A 13 Q 13
were talking / came A 13 back
14) Yesterday as I (walk) down Oxford street, I (meet) John, an old friend of mine. A 14 Q 14
was walking / met A 14 back
15) At six oclock I (wait) for Jennie at the station. A 15 Q 15
was waiting A 15 back
16) It (rain) cats and dogs as I (walk) towards their house. A 16 Q 16
rained / was walking A 16 back
17) I (glance) at Mary who still (shiver) from cold. A 17 Q 17
glanced / was shivering A 17 back
18) On coming up to the house I saw a man who (try) to unlock the door by force. A 18 Q 18
was trying A 18 back
19) Dont worry about your letter. I (send) it the day before yesterday. A 19 Q 19
sent A 19 back
20) We generally have lunch at 12.30, but yesterday we (have lunch) later. A 20 Q 20
had lunch A 20 back
PERFECT CONTINUOUS 1) Emphasis on the duration of an action that started and finished in the past before another past action Ex. They had been looking.
Past Continuous & Past Simple. Open the brackets. 1. When I (to ring) up my friend, he (to sleep). 2. When grandfather (to watch) TV, he (to fall) asleep.
PERFECT CONTINUOUS a.Emphasis on the duration of an action up to a certain time in the future I, You, We, they WILL HAVE He, she, it BE DOING by … for.
The Past continuous describes an action or event in a time before now, which began in the past and was still going on at the time of speaking.
PAST SIMPLE ПРОСТОЕ ПРОШЕДШЕЕ CONTINUOUS ПРОШЕДШЕЕ ПРОДОЛЖЕННОЕ PERFECT ПРОШЕДШЕЕ ЗАВЕРШЕННОЕ Действие произошло в прошлом Действие протекало в определенный.
A Day to Remember The Past Simple Tense. 1 One afternoon last summer, my good friend Jane came round and invited me to go on a bike ride with her. I thought.
Simple Past-Past Perfect-Past Perfect Continuous: 1.I.....................(just/ wake up) when someone (knock) on the front door. 2.The burglar.......................(get)
The topic of our lesson is The Past Simple Tense.
Funny Story Работа с аудиотекстом на английском языке.
PAST CONTINUOUS and PAST SIMPLE Работа выполнена преподавателем английского языка школы 1 Московского района Терентьевой Еленой Александровной.
ENGLISH GRAMMAR TENSES. TENSE MEANS TIME PRESENT TIME PAST TIME FUTURE TIME.
Past Perfect Simple What had Lesley done before her husband came home? She had cooked dinner, but she hadnt laid the table.
Методическая разработка (7 класс) на тему: Итоговые контрольные работы английскому языку за 2 полугодие УМК О.В.Афанасьева 7 класс.
MonicaRachaelPhoebeJoeRossChandler A friend in need is a friend indeed. Make new friends But keep the old One is silver and the other gold! The best.
RELATIVE CLAUSES. Relative Clauses Relative clauses give information about who or what you are talking about. We use relative pronouns like who, which.
NEW YEAR New things to learn New friends to meet New songs to sing New joys to greet New things to see New things to hear New things to do In this glad.
Past Continuous & Past Simple. This is Bettys Come As You Are party. Everybody has to come wearing exactly what they were wearing when Betty phoned them.
Lets have a rest!. The structure have + object is often used to talk about actions and experiences. Its common for the informal style: -Lets have a drink.
AffirmativeNegativeQuestions I You We They will be +playing He ll be + playing She It I You We They will not +playing He wont + playing She It I You Will.
Jingle Bells Dashing through the snow in a one horse open sleigh, over the fields we go, laughing all the way. Bells on bobtail ring, making spirits bright.
Еще похожие презентации в нашем архиве:
© 2017 MyShared Inc. All rights reserved.