Мы предполагаем, что вам понравилась эта презентация. Чтобы скачать ее, порекомендуйте, пожалуйста, эту презентацию своим друзьям в любой соц. сети. Кнопочки находятся чуть ниже. Спасибо.
Идет загрузка презентации. Пожалуйста, подождите
Презентация была опубликована
PRESENT TENSE MAY You may come if you wish. PAST TENSE MIGHT He said I might come if I wished.
1. Possibility (in (+) sent) You may order a ticket by telephone. You may come across such things in everyday life.
2. Permission / request You may come if you wish. May I come in?
3. Supposition + Doubt She may be at work. Kate may have fallen ill. She may be still working over her report.
4. Purpose Ill write today so that he may know when to expect us.
5. Wishes or Hopes May you both be very happy! Long may she live to enjoy her good fortune!
6. Supposition (past) MAY + HAVE V 3 / V ed He may have left Moscow. He may have lost your address.
MUST (present / future) You must always trust us. We must meet as soon as possible.
MUST in Reported Speech The boss said to the secretary, You must come at 10 a.m. The boss said to the secretary (that) she must come at 10 a.m.
Must Have to (past/future) I must take two exams this week. I had to take two exams last week. I shall have to take two exams next week.
1. Duty or Necessity I must go to the bank to take some money. We mustnt be late, must we?
2. Prohibition (in (-) sentence) Cars mustnt park in front of the entrance.
3. Advice/Recommendation You must see what the authorities have to say. I must ask you not to do that again.
4. Supposition You must be hungry after your long walk. She must be having a lot of problems with her language. He must know her address.
Supposition (past) MUST + HAVE V 3 / V ed They must have forgotten to send us a copy of the telegram with their letter.
Thank You for Attention Prepared by N.V. Nachoglo
Ability Logical conclusion Necessity Obligation Permission Possibility Prohibition Requests Advice.
Presents and wishes Intermediate low. Conditional Sentences.
GRAMMAR AUCTION REPORTED SPEECH. These sentences are for sale. Some of them are correct, but some contain mistakes. You should buy as many correct sentences.
MUST – должен TO HAVE TO – должен, вынужден (в силу каких – то обстоятельств)
direct speechreported speech We can report peoples words by using direct speech or reported speech. Im tired!, Helen said. Helen said (that) she was tired.
We use must: To express obligation, necessity and duty. You must wear a helmet when riding a motorcycle.( You have to wear a helmet.) To express that.
Love And Marriage. You choose what life you would like to have You are a creator of your life. It can be a wonderful happy marriage or… Or you can get.
Grammar Study: Reported Speech Nex t We use the Reported speech: Nex t When we are telling someone what another person said or thought, but do not use.
Simple Past vs. Present Perfect When do we use each tense in English?
Will vs be going to Talking about future. will + verb (+) I will come home late tonight. = Ill come home late tonight. (-) I will not be late tonight.
INFINITIVE CENTRE OF EDUCATION 1443 MOSCOW by English teacher Larisa A. Nuzhnenko.
FUTURE SIMPLE TENSE ПРОСТОЕ НАСТОЯЩЕЕ ВРЕМЯ. F UTURE S IMPLE T ENSE WILL + V AffirmativeNegativeQuestions I You We They will +play He ll + play She It.
AffirmativeNegativeQuestions I You We They will be +playing He ll be + playing She It I You We They will not +playing He wont + playing She It I You Will.
ordered warned advised offered begged Not to + inf He told me not to stand up.
PERFECT CONTINUOUS a.Emphasis on the duration of an action up to a certain time in the future I, You, We, they WILL HAVE He, she, it BE DOING by … for.
Tregubenko N.V. 1 Sequence of Tenses Согласование времён.
English Grammar In Use Present Perfect and Past Simple.
Reported Speech. Reported Statements 1 present simple I want to go to bed early, he said. present continuous She is feeding the baby, he said. past simple.
Funny Story Работа с аудиотекстом на английском языке.
Еще похожие презентации в нашем архиве:
© 2017 MyShared Inc. All rights reserved.